Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention: mindfaqd- what do you do?

dede

my research has lead me to some of the same conclusions as you stated. but what do you do to pass your tests?

i can research until i am blue in the face, but when it comes down to it, i really am interested in what actually worked/works for real people.

thanks

alright what i do depends on the time factor.

I am 6' 2" and only 170 lbs. with almost no body fat. As we know pot is stored in body fat. If I need to take a test and have no time to prepare, I flush my system w/ as much water as possible. About 6 glasses of water in a 3 hour span will do it for me. This is not going to work for everyone. It depends how much body fat u have.

If I have a few days to prepare, I go to my local vitamin store (mr. vitamin by me) and buy Veils citrus drink triple strength. I use the triple strength becuz i smoke 3x a day at least of hydro.:bong: The requirements on the bottle are easy to follow. Stay clean for 3 days, eat one light meal on the day of the test (certain foods need to be avoided) and wait an hour after ingesting the product to take the test. U are clean for the next 4 hours. The product has a double money back guarantee.

Hope this helps. if u have any other questions just ask.

i had 3 weeks notice. i smoke nothing but the best moderately(1-3 hits 3-4x per week) i have drank 2 gallons of water for three weeks straight, plus i will use a reputable drink before hand. plus i smoked out a couple days before i knew.(5-10 blunts , wedding)

in your expert opinion, will i be clean?

i am 6' 3" 280 with a great amount of body fat.

i have passed a less important drug test while smoking 4 blunts 2 days before, with a similar drink.

much love. this is the most important test i have ever taken.

Originally posted by dede

i had 3 weeks notice. i smoke nothing but the best moderately(1-3 hits 3-4x per week) i have drank 2 gallons of water for three weeks straight, plus i will use a reputable drink before hand. plus i smoked out a couple days before i knew.(5-10 blunts , wedding)

in your expert opinion, will i be clean?

i am 6' 3" 280 with a great amount of body fat.

i have passed a less important drug test while smoking 4 blunts 2 days before, with a similar drink.

much love. this is the most important test i have ever taken.

no expert oppinion, everybodys different. 3 weeks and Veils should keep u clean.

Originally posted by dede

my research has lead me to some of the same conclusions as you stated. but what do you do to pass your tests?

i can research until i am blue in the face, but when it comes down to it, i really am interested in what actually worked/works for real people.

thanks

I cant even figure out how he does it.....he passes every frigin test...