Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUTHPARK? Another one hit wonder

Originally posted by endurance

does any one know whats up with southpark i havent heard about in a while is it still there or just another jersey club that comes and goes

:hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang:

Actually I was there last nite and the place was PACKED. I couldnt believe it. Great looking people and the music was good.

Dont be surprized if you see me bartending there... ;)

Originally posted by stonedcl

Kokomos was hot on wed for like 1 summer...

They played the same CD everyday i was there..

I remeber Buitiful day and the holoween theme song was played every wed at like the same times

how about tis....beautiful....halloween

It definitely isn't a one hit wonder. I was there 2 weeks in a row, and had a great time. A lot of people like to go there between 9 and 1 just to have a couple of drinks to pregame for other places like Centro or Metro, While others stay the entire night.... It has a lounge type atmosphere to it, and it really has a different feel then most clubs.

Carucci put together a great promotional team for this place, so I think SP will be here for a while...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Carucci put together a great promotional team for this place, so I think SP will be here for a while...

no offense to carucci, i do not know him personally, but he didn't put together anything, he is working with an already proven great promotional team.

tommy d. wassim and pete g. all very good friends of mine.

plus they have a very good owner, which i am also very good friends with.

the place is very good and will only get better, provided no set backs.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

no offense to carucci, i do not know him personally, but he didn't put together anything, he is working with an already proven great promotional team.

tommy d. wassim and pete g. all very good friends of mine.

plus they have a very good owner, which i am also very good friends with.

the place is very good and will only get better, provided no set backs.

I guess u missed the point I was trying to make. I didn't say he threw darts and picked random people, He picked people that have been in the biz for a while... Thats what I meant by saying he put together a great team...To add to that list you have Bon Solid promotions along with Barker (Scarletpromos).

I guess u missed the point I was trying to make. I didn't say he threw darts and picked random people, He picked people that have been in the biz for a while... Thats what I meant by saying he put together a great team...To add to that list you have Bon Solid promotions along with Barker (Scarletpromos).

i guess your missing the point, he didn't pick anybody, that is tommys gig not carucci's. tommy selected the team. i guess i wasn't clear the first time. i am a little shot today...:blown::D

NAH MAN YOU WANNA TALK SHIT DO IT RIGHT MARK CARRUCI IS A LACKY IN THE PRIME TIME TEAM

:eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well regardless of who is really running it.. it is a pretty hot place.. last time i went.. i didn't really see many people on here that were going.. so i thought maybe it was going to be dead.. well it wasn't it was pretty packed actually.. so i guess all those people that go just don't post on here.. i really hope it is more than a one hit wonder... it is so much fun and a good location.. it would be a shame for it not to work cause the place is gorgeous!

Originally posted by dani672

well regardless of who is really running it.. it is a pretty hot place.. last time i went.. i didn't really see many people on here that were going.. so i thought maybe it was going to be dead.. well it wasn't it was pretty packed actually.. so i guess all those people that go just don't post on here.. i really hope it is more than a one hit wonder... it is so much fun and a good location.. it would be a shame for it not to work cause the place is gorgeous!

thankyou for that well written response

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: