Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Tiësto is GOD

Wuts good peeps?!!?:clap: Either way I decided to write this in honor of Tijs Verwest AKA DJ Tiësto. I luckily saw him for the 5th time at Area 2 at Jones Beach. I defenitely gotta say that he just gets better and better every time I see him. First time I witnessed his skills was at World. Then came the other 2 times at Exit². Unforgettable nights!!! I just came back from Ibiza. I was there from July 23rd to Aug 1st. Saw him again there at Amnesia. Unfortunately i missed his record release party. YoOOo people on da real if you are all clubheadz like myself, PLEASE go to Ibiza. :afro: In one single word...BLISS!!! yea, in not a joke!!! Either way back to Tiësto! Yea I def gotta say he's my fav DJ. Get his new CD In Search Of SunRise 3. Its insanely sick!!! :screwy: Ultimately if you feel da way I feel about Tiësto HoLLa back. No doubt then... be safe, keep clubbin, live life. -follow Hedonism-

¹ez

)__oS:dj:

tiesto broke my trance cherry at limelight

made me cry at world with his silence - (if you was there you knew what it was like to sing along with no music)

im a huge fan of tijs, i have many autographs from him including my 3'x5' holland flag which i was rocking at area2-jones beach.

he signed my ISOS3 CD along with my ticketstub! im a huge tijs fan hehe gotta love the name he and ferry made for DUTCH TRANCE DJS

Got to agree that when Tiesto is on form he is truly awesome.I've seen him about 6-7 times and i have nothing but good memories from those nights.The only bad thing i could say about him is that this year i've seen him twice and he has been a little to proggresive for my tastes,but hey some people like that side of him.

I'll never forget last year@Gatecrasher Summer Sound System when in front of a crowd of 10000 he dropped "The Prophet" and climbed up on his decks arms aloft,i'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it.

though i agree tiesto's productions are usually great. ive seen him at limelight,world, exit and area2 jones beach....he is nohting special other than droppin banging tracks, he mixes record to record nothing else. people go nuts cause of how he interacts with the crowd.

Originally posted by djbounce

hah... good one... I was _this_ close too, but w/o camera... shiit... where was that picture taken?

btw: are you posting on trance*********** also??

peace

bounce

it was at area 2 at the pnc arts center.

and yeah, im on TA too.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Last time I saw him was at WMC, and let me tell you, he rocked the Fawking place.

And guess what, he spinning at SPACE (Miami) next week.

He definetely rocked the house @ Ultra Wmc this past year, pretty sick. I dont know if im going to see him Saturday. I hate trance more and more every day.