Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eating buds an alternative?

candeo

Hey, I'm going out Saturday night, but I just got put on antibiotics for a chest and sinus infection. That rules out drinking, smoking and snorting. I was wondering if you'd be able to get a little lifted off of eating like 2 or three buds.

For some reason I've never heard of people just eating it. I mean, in brownies, sure, but not alone. Would it work or would you have to have a lot more than a copule buds?

Originally posted by candeo

Hey, I'm going out Saturday night, but I just got put on antibiotics for a chest and sinus infection. That rules out drinking, smoking and snorting. I was wondering if you'd be able to get a little lifted off of eating like 2 or three buds.

For some reason I've never heard of people just eating it. I mean, in brownies, sure, but not alone. Would it work or would you have to have a lot more than a copule buds?

Hell yeah it will work..

You gotta eat 3 times as much as you would need to smoke but the high is better and twice as long...

Make sure it is not swag unless you want some heavy intigestion!

Originally posted by zeeker

wait...isn't it really bad to just eat the buds? I remember wanting to do that and then reading somewhere that it can get you really sick.:confused:

werd, i thought eating em straight up made you :puke:

DO NOT skip your antibiotics! whoever said that needs to get their facts straight. antibiotics are designed to work ONLY when you take them on an exact and regular schedule AND finish them all. Weed will not negate antibiotics in any fashion. Drinking or other partying will though, because they shut down liver immune function for 24 hours.

Originally posted by fkornre

just sniff sum k or coke...j/k:laugh:

That would be great, except for the SINUS INFECTION thing!

DJ Jon, you're right about antibiotics. You don't fuck around with them. If you skip days or have alcohol with them, they can make the infection stronger or even immunie to the antibiotics.

Ended up having a great night. I decided that Psilocybin would bo best with amoxycillin. I figured they'd get along well, and they did. Had a great time and managed to entertain all the guests.

Originally posted by perns2002

Brownies are good, or even some pasta with it in the sauce, We have had a few dinners like that. You can actaullly jar it that way...............

The first time I ever got stoned was by mixing weed with spaghetti sauce. I could hardly walk afterwards.

Originally posted by bless88

that's fucking great... what do you do, just break up the weed, and warm up the sauce???

I didn't cook it with the sauce, I heated everything up and then mixed in the weed. I don't remember how much I used tho; hell it was 12 yrs ago after all!