Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Can Someone Tell Me Where I Can Find Some....

lore69

Advertising and soliciting on a board, not smart but you gotta love America and these people either have balls or are idiots, tuff call, I wouldn't worry about it though, The Feds and Narcs arent too bright, I mean someone would have to tell them, cause they aren't paying attention, and even when they are told something doesn't seem like they can put 2 and 2 together. Party like a Rockstar you only live once. And the government, should look up the word "Free" in the dictionary, cause slowly but surely these politically correct liberal asshole are taking away all of our freedom and rights. The latest is that no smoking in bars and restaurants in NYC, yeah, like they are gonna win that one, and how would you enforce it.

No Smoking Sign=Thats when I lite up!!

you guys are ridiculous.... if you went to school to become a cop... would you be lookin on CP boards for ppl to arrest??? c'mon im from the bronx where niggaz get shot every nite and i see none of these ppl gettin arrested... it doesnt make postin shyt liek this on a board right... but you idiots are really over reacting

Originally posted by lore69

you guys are ridiculous.... if you went to school to become a cop... would you be lookin on CP boards for ppl to arrest??? c'mon im from the bronx where niggaz get shot every nite and i see none of these ppl gettin arrested... it doesnt make postin shyt liek this on a board right... but you idiots are really over reacting

word yo...

deez niggaz dont kno ma