Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno song unknown

adradea

There is a techno song that never fails to play in all the clubs...it's one of the top 3 most popular and I have absolutely NO clue who the DJ is or what this song is called (I also don't recall any words)... anyone know what the top 3 techno songs played in the clubs are?

are you sure you're looking for "techno"?? I doubt many clubs play that style of music..When I think of techno, I think of that really fast, hard bassline, rave music.Its rare to hear something like that being played in a club..Im thinking you've confused the term techno with other forms of dance music such as;house, trance, progressive, etc etc...

either way, good luck;)

Originally posted by adradea

There is a techno song that never fails to play in all the clubs...it's one of the top 3 most popular and I have absolutely NO clue who the DJ is or what this song is called (I also don't recall any words)... anyone know what the top 3 techno songs played in the clubs are?

:laugh: :laugh: ......and u said u were confused with my fabio mc-tortured post:rolleyes:

Please don't take this the wrong way I'm being completely honest, considering your geographical location and your knowledge of club music ..I'm going to guess some favorites a couple of years old.

Derb - Derb

Pitchin' Hard - ? (i forget)

Sandstorm - Darude

Till I Come - ATB

Let me know if i'm insulting your knowledge of music, and i'll guess some more recent stuff.

I hope it helps.

Originally posted by katari

Please don't take this the wrong way I'm being completely honest, considering your geographical location and your knowledge of club music ..I'm going to guess some favorites a couple of years old.

Derb - Derb

Pitchin' Hard - ? (i forget)

Sandstorm - Darude

Till I Come - ATB

Let me know if i'm insulting your knowledge of music, and i'll guess some more recent stuff.

I hope it helps.

Nah, Don't worry about it. I've only been in NY for a few weeks so I'm still adjusting to the massive shock of how different things are. I'm a little more forgetful of the change since I haven't been out to do anything even once. It sucks. Anyway, I dl'ed Darude's I Can Feel The Beat and knew immediately I was on the righ track so I figured it had to be Sandstorm I was after. It may be old to you guys but, I'm excited I finally got the damn song, lol. So...thanks for your help ppl.

:bounce:

Originally posted by wakeup

nah thats k my girl does that plenty to me.......why the hostility it was just a question

Because I don't take kindly to assholes...I'm pretty nice till someone pisses me off. And, I don't think you get it enough from your girl if you still have some pent up frusteration ;)