Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most romantic/sexiest thing ever sed2u-in the beginning

weyes

when i think back on the romantic and sexy things said to me that had the most impact, they were, naturally, in the start of my becoming - or, rather, letting myself become - a sexual being. and guys in the future may say hot things, but nothing'll have the impact as the first thing i ever heard; it's just like losing your virginity, i think, but the mental and emotional side of your sexual self.

anyway, my story is as follows.

i was a freshman, and the guy was a senior. i hardly knew him, just knew his face, really. on graduation night, he approached me and said that he'd had a thing for me all year, but never did anything about it 'cause he had a girlfriend. i was disappointed, because the guys that are interested in me tend to be creeps or creepy. then he said it, the line that made my jaw drop, "i'd like to kiss you for an hour." and i was a puddle on the floor.

we simply chatted a bit, as we were at a party, his girlfriend came, and the two of them were off :( . but i'll never forget the way i felt that night: so many different feelings in my head, and all at once. and "wow," i thought, "the future is now."

Originally posted by weyes

when i think back on the romantic and sexy things said to me that had the most impact, they were, naturally, in the start of my becoming - or, rather, letting myself become - a sexual being. and guys in the future may say hot things, but nothing'll have the impact as the first thing i ever heard; it's just like losing your virginity, i think, but the mental and emotional side of your sexual self.

anyway, my story is as follows.

i was a freshman, and the guy was a senior. i hardly knew him, just knew his face, really. on graduation night, he approached me and said that he'd had a thing for me all year, but never did anything about it 'cause he had a girlfriend. i was disappointed, because the guys that are interested in me tend to be creeps or creepy. then he said it, the line that made my jaw drop, "i'd like to kiss you for an hour." and i was a puddle on the floor.

we simply chatted a bit, as we were at a party, his girlfriend came, and the two of them were off :( . but i'll never forget the way i felt that night: so many different feelings in my head, and all at once. and "wow," i thought, "the future is now."

wow... :jawdrop: that's the coolest thing ever... i dont have much time and i'd like to think about this before i post, but your story was unbelievable... it made me smile when i read it... it's like something right out of a movie... ::sigh:: i love things like that....

alright.. enough rambling~ :grin: i'll be back around in a bit...

Originally posted by romy20

Ive never had anything really romantic said to me, or had a guy do something that made me melt.

Still waiting though:(

same here...:(

although i still meltnow and for the past 6 months everytime i am kissed by my babes.. mwaz ;)

my ex told me that he could never love another person after me because i was everything he wanted, and then asked me to marry him :blank:

a friend of mine told me ....... that i was one of the most striking beauties he has ever met, and that my face would remain burned in his memory till his dying day...

not sure how romantic those are. i've had so much bullshit said to me by guys and gals...

Originally posted by bebby6919

aww thats soo sweet.. did he have a good voice tho? hehe

lol yea he did, so did his friends. we had gotten into a fight outside, and he knew it was his fault. So he went inside where his friends were, and paid them $20 a piece to help him serenade me. It was :cheese: but sweet and it worked . Even though we're not together, it stands out as one of the best things done for me:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

lol yea he did, so did his friends. we had gotten into a fight outside, and he knew it was his fault. So he went inside where his friends were, and paid them $20 a piece to help him serenade me. It was :cheese: but sweet and it worked . Even though we're not together, it stands out as one of the best things done for me:tongue:

thats is cute tho eventho it was cheese at the time... esp if you still remember it to this day...

PS i love your 2nd quote in your sig..sooo tru

Originally posted by bebby6919

thats is cute tho eventho it was cheese at the time... esp if you still remember it to this day...

PS i love your 2nd quote in your sig..sooo tru

Yea I guess it stands out because hes not the type of guy who would do something like that at all,..Actually I dont know many guys who would do that....so it definately surprised me.

Originally posted by sassa

my ex told me that he could never love another person after me because i was everything he wanted, and then asked me to marry him :blank:

a friend of mine told me ....... that i was one of the most striking beauties he has ever met, and that my face would remain burned in his memory till his dying day...

not sure how romantic those are. i've had so much bullshit said to me by guys and gals...

wow, sassa, did both of these guys say these things to you when you were breaking up your relationships, romantic or not?

and destiny779, serenading sounds great :) . what did they sing?

i may be spoiled a bit, but my boyrfiend says the sweewtrest nicest sexiest things to me all the time everyday, everytime I seee him. It is hard to pinpoint one exact thing. As far as romantic goes every morning when he leaves for work he picks my head up and holds it in his hands, my back is resting on his arms kinda, and then kisses me sometimes a soft sloe kis on the cheek other times like 1000 kisees, but after the kisses he always says have a good bye my love, and leaves for work. It is so sweet and I will never get tired of hearing it. As far as sexy goes, god there's too many, he is the poster board for sexy everything.

Originally posted by reenichole

hasnt happen yet.....................waiting........*whistles*............

nope not yet.......................*taps nails onthe table*...............

:mad:

HA! Telllll me about it girl! :rolleyes: One time someone looked up at me and said "You're my queen," but that was while I was riding him, so go figure. I also remember someone once telling me how dark and mysterious my eyes are. But that's about it.

Originally posted by sassa

I think that is a big reason why guys who actually do care do not express their thoughts in a romantic manner;it takes a lot of effort to emotionally state how you feel, but if your partner has been lied to, played a lot, etc. it is harder for them to accept these words with more then a grain of salt.

It is easier to speak romantically when you don't really feel the words you speak of. When you do mean what you say, and your partner kind of "Uh huh's" you, it is defeating.