Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's here... 3AM 3AM 3AM... OH NO we didn't !!!

aceonerocka

ha sure... same here... I will promote it for around that price also... ha... nah thats more of like a one time price to bring someone into town ya know... the owner is willing to do what ever to see how 3AM gets going... I told him we don't really need the big hitters... but why not... I mean how about someone like ARMAND or someshit... thats what I'm talking about

Originally posted by aceonerocka

ha sure... same here... I will promote it for around that price also... ha... nah thats more of like a one time price to bring someone into town ya know... the owner is willing to do what ever to see how 3AM gets going... I told him we don't really need the big hitters... but why not... I mean how about someone like ARMAND or someshit... thats what I'm talking about

Armand would be sweet. He hasn't been around here in a while.

Well are we talking local DJ's here. If so how about Ali, Joshua Carl, Paul Dailey, AC

I cant agree more... Ali would be hard.

he'd have to severe his rise ties.... we caught a rumor down here that it burnt down though...is that true?

JoshCarl has been sending me cds for like 6 years...just for shitz & giggles.

its nice to see his name getting thrown around.

he is probably one of the best Jocks Ive heard out of your city in quite a while by far!!!!!....and he plays a great mix of music...but not like anyone else up there.

who wants to goto an afterhours and hear the same songs they heard 45 minutes ago?

hopefully this will still be goin when i come back for school...Id love to check it out...

please please please keep the hiphop at bay though!!

its good & everything but its one of the top reasons nights get shut down 1 way or another.

Mik

holly shit... week 2 was even better... about 1200 people in the spot... i dont know how long this will last... but i do suggest you come down and experience it b4 we go back to having nothing in this city... I do believe this will be one of those nights that we all sit back and remeber down the road... shit was amazing...

DJ line ups to come... its getting good real good...

please do make any comments if you or your friends have come by yet... thanks for the support...

lata's :hat:

Originally posted by aceonerocka

holly shit... week 2 was even better... about 1200 people in the spot... i dont know how long this will last... but i do suggest you come down and experience it b4 we go back to having nothing in this city... I do believe this will be one of those nights that we all sit back and remeber down the road... shit was amazing...

DJ line ups to come... its getting good real good...

please do make any comments if you or your friends have come by yet... thanks for the support...

lata's :hat:

I still haven't hit it yet, but a couple of my friends did this past weekend and had a great time - you can look for me next weekend.....:party: