Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was there ever a time wen exit was good?

I heard Exit was good when Victor Dinaire did a monthly residency there..

And I'm sure many people had their good days at Exit whether they wanna admit it or not.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Even I can remember good times at Exit.. but that was when the music didn't matter, I didn't know any better. I didn't care about the things I care about now.

Originally posted by turpentyine

Whose Victor Dinaire?

Wut hapened to him?

Where is he now?

Victor Dinaire is a DJ.. LOL.. he spins mainly trance..

He's still around.. he does Remote Lounge with Pete Schwinge on Tuesdays.. the Timeless Trance party.

If you like trance, I recommend checking it out.. some people from the board go, they have a good time.

I also hear Remote Lounge is interesting on the inside.. there are cameras and phones set up throughout the place.. something like that.. haven't been there yet cause it's 21..

Fuk 21

i guess ill have to wait 2 more yrs

wonder if he'll still be there by then lol

LOL he's working on trying to get established elsewhere, etc.. a while back when Exit was doing international talent and guest DJs, he did a guest set.. he's travelling around trying to get as much recognition as possible. He's working on getting his name out there and doing his thing.

If you wanna speak to him, you can email him or IM him, he's really friendly, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

LogicInfo@aol.com

So u think i should like IM or E-Mail him.

Wow, wut should i like say??

LOL

LOL.. say whatever you want.. LOL tell him Cody told you to IM him and harass him.. LMAO.. nahh he's chillin'.. he doesn't have any productions out to my knowledge.. but he released the second CD to his timeless trance CD this April -- Timeless Trance -- Morning & Midnight Sessions -- it's 2 CDs.. just trance compilations selected and mixed by him.. he also did some other CDs.. I can't remember them off the top of my head.. maybe Logic Trance 4 or something?? Something like that.. but just IM him, it's ok.. LOL.. DJs are people too ya know. ;)

exit was good when the friday party first stated....

dress code and no searches....mad girls eveywhere.....

system was still good....people were still chill....also they brought dj;s in....

dont know the names of the people who opened but they were two rave dj's who destroyed the place....

people on the board will def know their names....