Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghb

harddtime

Originally posted by msoprano13

becasue this drug is far from good.....

girls pass out and get raped on it and often die...

and ghb is often blamed for xtc overdoses when it was ghb they took and not xtc

girls far more often pass out and get raped due to alcohol but thats still legal. Where did you hear about GHB getting blamed for XTC overdoses? if anything it's similar to painkiller overdose in the symptoms, can one even overdose on E? get dehydrated maybe......but overdose?

and oh yea, i'd love for you to point me to a case where someone has died due to ingesting GHB that you say so often happens...

Originally posted by harddtime

and oh yea, i'd love for you to point me to a case where someone has died due to ingesting GHB that you say so often happens...

I know 3 people over the last 5 years to die and about 5 more to OD and go to the hospital from ghb.

the only other drug found in their systems was weed or e.

the same capfull that fucks u up tday, could kill u tomorrow. kinda like russian roulette.:blown:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

I know 3 people over the last 5 years to die and about 5 more to OD and go to the hospital from ghb.

the only other drug found in their systems was weed or e.

the same capfull that fucks u up tday, could kill u tomorrow. kinda like russian roulette.:blown:

no offense bro, but you have no clue what your talking about. ODing or as some call it, Ging out, on GHB is just going to sleep for 4 hours and waking up completely sober. Noone can wake you up for those 4 hours but there is nothing wrong with you, as a matter of fact your in a state which is very similar to natural sleep. 3 people dying of GHB overdose, funny since i've yet to see a case with GHB causing the death. Even the girl in who's name they made GHB illegal, didn't even take GHB. It's funny how the drug was sold in GNC for years with no problem untill it became popular to treat sleep problems and the government then demonized it and made it illegal, only to come out with it under the name Xyrem this past july. You think the FDA would approve a drug that worked like the russian roullete? :confused: think for yourself, don't believe all the BS you hear.

I have heard more bad than good about this drug. I hate it tryed it twoce. the 2nd time, I was declared "young girl mid 20's Dead On Arrival" Never again. GHB is disgusting. THe first time it was slipped to me but only enough to knock me out for a few minutes...... b 4 bouncers and my friends found me

I may have "g-ed" out which to me, isn't something fun to do at all, however I was not breathing and nad to be baggged to open my lungs I also, had no blood presure. When they went to take bloood upon arrival, my pressure was so low nothing came out of my beins. I had to wait till I was fully awkaen to pump my hand sp blood flew out.

no offense bro, but you have no clue what your talking about. ODing or as some call it, Ging out, on GHB is just going to sleep for 4 hours and waking up completely sober. Noone can wake you up for those 4 hours but there is nothing wrong with you, as a matter of fact your in a state which is very similar to natural sleep. 3 people dying of GHB overdose, funny since i've yet to see a case with GHB causing the death. Even the girl in who's name they made GHB illegal, didn't even take GHB. It's funny how the drug was sold in GNC for years with no problem untill it became popular to treat sleep problems and the government then demonized it and made it illegal, only to come out with it under the name Xyrem this past july. You think the FDA would approve a drug that worked like the russian roullete? :confused: think for yourself, don't believe all the BS you hear.

well I am not talking about a storebought product. I am talking more abt solar water. a homemade ghb product. and why would anyone wanna go to a club and do g if ur gonna miss the whole club experience while being out of it for 4 hours? what a waste.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

well I am not talking about a storebought product. I am talking more abt solar water. a homemade ghb product. and why would anyone wanna go to a club and do g if ur gonna miss the whole club experience while being out of it for 4 hours? what a waste.

i know what your talking about, it's either they took G or didn't take G, if they died taking something other then GHB, then it has no relevance here. Either way, home made GHB is the same as regular GHB, the only difference is that it can be GBL (precursor) or 1,4 bute (post cursor) or the quality of taste maybe a little worse. I agree it is a waste missing 4 hours of club experience, but that doesn't mean that each time you take GHB you'll pass out. Thats like saying it's not worth doing K becaues you'll be in a hole the whole night and won't be able to move, or like saying you shouldn't drink because you'll be puking on the toilet the whole night.

Doing G in a club is the quivalence of drinking minus the hang over, and the possibility of having mood swing (either happy/ or sad, or angry, whatever), when you do G, you loosen up and get happy. You do too much obviously you'll have negative reprecussions. Combining G with adderals/coke or any upper of your choice enhances the experience too.

Anyway, if you don't like G, fine, it's not for everyone. There's absolutely no need to spread BS info, we get enough of that from the government and the media.

. . . NO my friend . . OG'ing, as it's called :rolleyes: . . is actually quite a messy afair that takes several people and a bathtub to keep the lucky contestant from choking on their own vomit . . .

. . I've had to do this (babysit) several times because idiots haven't been able to handle themselves . . . where I come from G was the choice downer other than pot . . . :rolleyes: . . .

LoL its not the same GHB from years gone by... and I know of 2 people whom died from "g-ing out" when u mix ghb and and drinkin, its a bad combo

you sound like you haven't done enough research, here's some reading material...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

i happen to know someone who also od'ed on ghb....he bought it when it was still legal...he took a cap full and passed the fuck out while he was driving...crashed his car up real bad and when he woke up a day later in the hospital he had no idea he what the fuck happen let alone that he smashed into a telephone pole.....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . NO my friend . . OG'ing, as it's called :rolleyes: . . is actually quite a messy afair that takes several people and a bathtub to keep the lucky contestant from choking on their own vomit . . .

. . I've had to do this (babysit) several times because idiots haven't been able to handle themselves . . . where I come from G was the choice downer other than pot . . . :rolleyes: . . .

i dunno what you need the bathtub in there for, but maybe checking on them while vomiting is a good thing, not much diff from alcohol. People do chocke on alcohol when drinking too much

Originally posted by mangledx

LoL its not the same GHB from years gone by... and I know of 2 people whom died from "g-ing out" when u mix ghb and and drinkin, its a bad combo

no shit it's a bad combo, thats one of the first things you should know about when doing G, no one said GHB and drinking was a good combo, thats about as stupid as advocating alcohol and other CNS depressants, it's bound not too be pretty. If someone died due to taking too painkillers or valiums and drinking, would you blame it on the drinking or on the dumb fuck who mixed those drugs?

Originally posted by msoprano13

i happen to know someone who also od'ed on ghb....he bought it when it was still legal...he took a cap full and passed the fuck out while he was driving...crashed his car up real bad and when he woke up a day later in the hospital he had no idea he what the fuck happen let alone that he smashed into a telephone pole.....

I doubt he took one cap without drinking and fell sleep, either way same rules as alcohol apply to G, don't do G and drive, whats the poiint your trying to prove here? thousands off assholes drink and drive and crash their cars, why is ths one any different?

I'm around alot of people that do G, and i have YET to see one of them run into any trouble when not mixing with alcohol, other then the occasional Ging out episode where they fall asleep. Which is rare if you know WTF your doing.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

this sounds like it was def either mixed with alcohol, which is NOT what i'm talking about here, or they sound like a bunch of 13 year old girl drinking for the first time and not know their limits, prob taking caps after caps untill they started feeling it, idiots like that prob have done or will do the same shit with alcohol. so who gives a shit, no reason to bring them up, i never hear anyone citing the assholes who drink way too much and throw up as a reason not too drink alcohol. just my 2cents:)

If you are smart, you will stay away from that stuff. I have heard way to many horror stories from people who have experienced bad times and believe me ~ IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO GET TO THAT POINT. It is very dangerous and I have done plenty of reading up on it. Not a smart move to get involved with it. Just my opinion and this is coming from someone who likes to party it safe!!! Just don't be stupid! :blank:

this sounds like it was def either mixed with alcohol, which is NOT what i'm talking about here, or they sound like a bunch of 13 year old girl drinking for the first time and not know their limits, prob taking caps after caps untill they started feeling it, idiots like that prob have done or will do the same shit with alcohol. so who gives a shit, no reason to bring them up, i never hear anyone citing the assholes who drink way too much and throw up as a reason not too drink alcohol. just my 2cents:)

IT'S BAD EVEN WHEN NOT MIXED WITH ALCOHOL!!!

Originally posted by perns2002

I may have "g-ed" out which to me, isn't something fun to do at all, however I was not breathing and nad to be baggged to open my lungs I also, had no blood presure. When they went to take bloood upon arrival, my pressure was so low nothing came out of my beins. I had to wait till I was fully awkaen to pump my hand sp blood flew out.

i'm sorry you had a bad experience with, but like you said, it was slipped to you unknowingly i think taken by itself, at moderate doses is not dangerous, and by moderate doses i don't mean 1 or 2 caps, i'm talking about in grams of GHB. The cap measurement is bullshit unless you know who strong/weak your GHB is diluted.

Orphan Medical markets Xyrem (rx GHB) with a safety margin of 100:1. Tylenol is 10:1 in terms of an LD50.

Like i said before, G is not for everyone, but there is so much misinformation and BS that goes around that it's driving me crazy. If you use it responsibly you won't be harmed, and by responsibly i don't mean taking a cap of something that you have no idea what strenghts it's diluted to after someone offers it to you at the bar that you've been drinking at all night, no, thats not responsible way of using G, that can get you seriously hurt.

For those that actually want to get educated on what possible can be the best drug out there, here are some links, those taht dont....keep blabbing your ignorant BS.

http://www.ceri.com/ghbpage.shtml

http://www.ceri.com/feature.htm

http://www.ceri.com/ghbmad.htm

Originally posted by clubchic1006

If you are smart, you will stay away from that stuff. I have heard way to many horror stories from people who have experienced bad times and believe me ~ IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO GET TO THAT POINT. It is very dangerous and I have done plenty of reading up on it. Not a smart move to get involved with it. Just my opinion and this is coming from someone who likes to party it safe!!! Just don't be stupid! :blank:

i'm smart and i love the stuff, plenty of smart people i know love it too. I heard way too many horror stories about marijuana (oooh) but then DARE was over and i grew up. I believe it doesn't take much to get to experience bad times with G, all you need is a LITTLe bit of stupidity, and BOOM your there, Ging out, puking on yourself and doing other stupid shit. If you ever do research again, make sure to get it off of the NON-DARE funded websites, you might learn something other then "IT'S BAD EVEN WHEN NOT MIXED WITH ALCOHOL!!!"

here's another site that i gave before...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

IF used responsibly noone should have a problem with this, i recommend doing a lot of research before trying it, and not just taking a cap or two from a friend.

i loved the stuff.

had quite a problem with it (used it religiously) beofre the gym, and before going out. my boyfriend got me started on it during the summer of 2000. i loved it. always felt great the next day, only 'g'ed out twice.

forward to new years eve 2001.

i was pronounced dead on arrival after taking 2 shots at a party. it was my stuff, i have done way more than 2 caps in one night before, wasnt drinking, anything. i stopped breathing so my friend performed mouth to mouth on me until the ambulance came.

i was in a coma for 2 days. the first 12 hours i was there, they couldnt figure out what was wrong with me, since nothing showed up in my system. one of my friends had to wake my parents up at 3am, to drive them to the hospital.

i have a few problems from it, (aka brain damage). nothing really bad, just that i have short-term memory damage.

so, i'm not telling you to do it or to run like hell in the oppisite direction. i'm just saying be careful with anything you do, cuz you arent the only one affected by it.