Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn tastyt

nympho69

:laugh: wow what a coincidence.

i know him.

he speaks italian, recently lived in brooklyn, spins... ?? same guy?

we used to be friends.... long story, i came here posting about the drama in my life a long time ago, about this girl who was my "man at the times" ex & tried to make me hate him (she was probably doing me a favor but thats besides the point).

dan & i used to hang out every now and then & party, one day this girl was out with me and they met, he thought she was cool so they exchanged aol screennames..

point of the story, me and the girl got in a fight, she started contacting everyone i ever introduced her to and telling them evil shit about me because basically, shes a petty bitch lacking her own friends. i called dan to tell him im sorry about her nonsense and he was like whatever im not gonna speak to either of you anymore :laugh: i said OK. (i was just happy he wasnt gonna listen to her bullshit)

hes a nice guy, i would have done the same thing if i was him. i had no clue the girl would stoop to contacting people i introduced her to and telling them that im a flake...

LOL.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: wow what a coincidence.

i know him.

he speaks italian, recently lived in brooklyn, spins... ?? same guy?

we used to be friends.... long story, i came here posting about the drama in my life a long time ago, about this girl who was my "man at the times" ex & tried to make me hate him (she was probably doing me a favor but thats besides the point).

dan & i used to hang out every now and then & party, one day this girl was out with me and they met, he thought she was cool so they exchanged aol screennames..

point of the story, me and the girl got in a fight, she started contacting everyone i ever introduced her to and telling them evil shit about me because basically, shes a petty bitch lacking her own friends. i called dan to tell him im sorry about her nonsense and he was like whatever im not gonna speak to either of you anymore :laugh: i said OK. (i was just happy he wasnt gonna listen to her bullshit)

hes a nice guy, i would have done the same thing if i was him. i had no clue the girl would stoop to contacting people i introduced her to and telling them that im a flake...

LOL.

wow...thats about as much as you ever have opened up to on this board...thanx for coming out of yer shell..now get back in yer hole.

:hat:

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! I had sooo much fun that night! Guess who didn't make it into work the next day after all? :rolleyes:

IDK about this week, but I'm on vacation next week, so I'll most likely be going there again... should I expect to see you??? :grin: [/QUOT

come out ill be there

where are u going on vacation im thinking about hopping on a plane to miami next week