Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Jealousy's a bitch......you never had a shot with anybody worthwhile anyway so quit hatin

Anyone ever see this kid? A tall doofy looking kid with a glasses and a big nose.......

Oh wait...you mix in CD's though:laugh: :laugh:

A real DJ with his own spot at some dive bar in Jersey:laugh:

Respectful....let me suck on your virgin peepee like you suck off JP's

how about 5'10 with contacts and a crate full of vinyls, but close

and the virgin thing is funny as hell dood....if only it were true

at least when i made fun of you it was real...i mean, she did PLAY YOU OUT LIKE A LITTLE MAN

BG

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shook

LoL ibclubben lol i remember back in the day he talked sh1t bout my pics so some girl sent me a pic of him loL some lanky goofy looking 4 eyed geek lol so she was like yeah no body likes him they just talk to him or some thing and their thats whos making fun of u so don't' worry babe weLL the girl deff made a point cause its always the fagget looking mother fukers out ther that run ther mouths and if its true that he's a 22 year old virgin LoL thats just too fuken funny i mean damn boy just fuk a nerdy chick or fat chick who might consider u hot lol but for the most part kids like this don't belong in sf or shouldn't even be allowed into sf cause its the 4 eyed shirt wearing faggets like him that make it ugly and on the real if its upon me to call a ugly fuker ugly so be it but on the real any 1 who has met him or has spoken to him or seen a pic knows hes a ugly mother fuker but hhmm for the most part most girls think ugly guys are good people these days so don't feel bad kid after a girl gets tired of fuken guys like dj jon or my self and get played like a fiend LoL so they start looking at goofs like u like your fukable or some thing LoL stupid bitchs these days LoL :blown:

OMG..... BWAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA

Go back to sick track Barry...ya sick fawk waaaaa waaaaaa

Originally posted by ibclubbin

how about 5'10 with contacts and a crate full of vinyls, but close

and the virgin thing is funny as hell dood....if only it were true

at least when i made fun of you it was real...i mean, she did PLAY YOU OUT LIKE A LITTLE MAN

BG

Look at this jealous fag snooping in on my life....

Oh and by the way....don't play like you know her, she told me she speaks to you out of pity.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look at this jealous fag snooping in on my life....

Oh and by the way....don't play like you know her, she told me she speaks to you out of pity.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not a bad comeback, but actually i never mentioned your name, she brought you up and i just laughed.....

and she talks to me to get music:tongue:

what you got next Johnny boy? CANT YOU COME UP WITH ANYTHING TRUE TO BUST ON ME FOR??????????

CMON MAN...........BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

not a bad comeback, but actually i never mentioned your name, she brought you up and i just laughed.....

and she talks to me to get music:tongue:

So first you start lying about things....then you admit to gettin used.....

Oh man, this is too easy. Barry, without you, there would be nobody in this world that would get beat up for their lunch money......thanx to you I got my HoodWhich every day:)

Someone provide me with a challenge please? I seriously don't wanna go on about this.....last time this herb got shunned down so bad he got pissed and planted a virus on everyone.

So first you start lying about things....then you admit to gettin used.....

Oh man, this is too easy. Barry, without you, there would be nobody in this world that would get beat up for their lunch money......thanx to you I got my HoodWhich every day:)

Someone provide me with a challenge please? I seriously don't wanna go on about this.....last time this herb got shunned down so bad he got pissed and planted a virus on everyone.

its not used cause she hooked me up back in the day with shit i needed, so its called RESPECT which you obviously dont understand

and johnnybaby, the only one who bitched about a virus was YOU because you are too fcuking stupid to reboot your computer:laugh:

and you still havent come up with anything true about me...so keep on thinking about a clever way to retort, because until you say something truthful, youre just being a child.......

so like i said before....whaddya got for me? another sf crack from a vinyl purist? another crack on meatheads from a jealous scrawny bitch type? a virgin crack from someone who isnt getting any from his CP game? cmon man....GIVE ME SOMETHING REAL!!!!!

until then, i refuse to care....and its a shame because i really want to..i mean i feel bad for you because you have the confused notion that you are SOMETHING when you arent...and i got the girl to prove it:laugh:

BG

why isnt this in the drama forum yet???????

I think LavenderMenace needs to get her head out of her ass and do her job :tongue:

ibclubbin....i just find it funny how you frown upon hating in this post since I recall you hating on Roxy a few months. However, your internet war wit DJjon is very amusing, it makes up for your hypocrisy..you get points in my book

as for SF......i wasnt feelin it last time i went..but a wise man once said..hating gets you no where in life....that wise man was me ;)

its not used cause she hooked me up back in the day with shit i needed, so its called RESPECT which you obviously dont understand

and johnnybaby, the only one who bitched about a virus was YOU because you are too fcuking stupid to reboot your computer:laugh:

and you still havent come up with anything true about me...so keep on thinking about a clever way to retort, because until you say something truthful, youre just being a child.......

so like i said before....whaddya got for me? another sf crack from a vinyl purist? another crack on meatheads from a jealous scrawny bitch type? a virgin crack from someone who isnt getting any from his CP game? cmon man....GIVE ME SOMETHING REAL!!!!!

until then, i refuse to care....and its a shame because i really want to..i mean i feel bad for you because you have the confused notion that you are SOMETHING when you arent...and i got the girl to prove it:laugh:

BG

I sense a little hostility.......hmmmm. Maybe cause no girl in their right mind has ever found you attractive? Prolly cause you look like Elmer Fudd?

And me a scrawny bitch type? heh

Anyway, go back to playing with your crate (yes folks, a whole crate) full of records and learn to actually spin.....maybe in due time someone will have some sort of respect for you as a dj. Till then, catch ya at the dive bar

:aright:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There will always people be hating any plave you go, no matter where it is. And BG and Jon, funny shit. Keep it up.

werd!!!

this is what cnyc is all about.. don't move it to drama... its too entertaining! getting a little of the old skool cp vibe in here :)

I sense a little hostility.......hmmmm. Maybe cause no girl in their right mind has ever found you attractive? Prolly cause you look like Elmer Fudd?

And me a scrawny bitch type? heh

Anyway, go back to playing with your crate (yes folks, a whole crate) full of records and learn to actually spin.....maybe in due time someone will have some sort of respect for you as a dj. Till then, catch ya at the dive bar

:aright:

90 college ave New Brunswick NJ 08901

bring your scrawny ass on down and ill play some DT tracks for you so you can beat off all over yourself:laugh:

and the elmer fudd thing is nice....youre gettin there....the key is practice:direct:

but seriously Jon, do i have to get pictures of the girls ive :hump: in my day to shut you up? dont make me embarass you:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by magilicuti

I think this thread about sound factory is kinda cool. Does that mean I'm gay?

no youre gay cause you go shirtless at SF....oh wait, that means your inferior....oh Jon started talking so much bullshit i forgot what his original comments were:laugh:

BG

90 college ave New Brunswick NJ 08901

bring your scrawny ass on down and ill play some DT tracks for you so you can beat off all over yourself:laugh:

and the elmer fudd thing is nice....youre gettin there....the key is practice:direct:

but seriously Jon, do i have to get pictures of the girls ive :hump: in my day to shut you up? dont make me embarass you:laugh:

BG

You embarass yourself enough djing when you don't have your BPM counter with you......

DJ Elmer Fudd behind the BPM counter........he's there ladies, someone please fuck him to end the embarassment.

oh geez... too funny that i just had to reply.. i use to go to factory before i realized what good house/trance music is... everything at factory sounds the same. it's so funny to me how jonathan peters, eddie baez, and johnny vicious all sound the same! what's so great about being in a club where everyone looks the same and is more concerned with how they look than what they are listening to? house and trance has definitely evolved and the type of music those dj'z spin has not. good vibes and people really gettin' down, in my opinion, are what makes a club worthwhile! the one good thing about Sausage INC. are the readily available substances..oh boy! Check out these dj's: Danny Howells, Terry Francis, Layo& Bushwacka, David Hollands, Satoshi Tomie, Billy Patrick, Sander Kleinenberg, Of Course Sasha&Digweed, Steve Lawler, and that's probabaly more than enough of my 2 CENTS... FOR NOW

take w/a grain of salt and keep it real

Jenny