Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah so I was taunted......

Yeah so I am walking my dog minding my own business........and there is a pile of leaves in front of someone's house...so naturally my dog goes to piss in them....then all of a sudden I hear a mans voice thats horrible...you know what that smells like when it gets hot...the stench comes through the window ranting and fucking raving...how would you like it if someone did that in front of your house...I said listen mr if it wasnt my dog it would have been someone else's dog you just happened to see my dog......

So I said heres a solution sweep the leaves up in front of your fucking house and this wont happen!!! :idea:

well actually it was out side of his gate and sort of by the tree on the side walk........I mean the people where I live (the old no life crabs)...literally stand in front of their doorstep and watch what u do lol....so damn frustrating.......they make it as if your dog cant piss by a tree cuz its in front of their house...they dont own the damn tree lol........some peopleeeeeee!!!!!!:rolleyes: