Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Thanksgiving Eve??

tranza

I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE FOR THANKSGIVING. WE'RE STARTING A NEW PARTY THERE THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY WITH RESIDENT DJ EDDIE BAIEZ. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO START THE DAY AFTER TURKEY DAY, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WOULD MAKE MUCH SENSE. EMAIL ME FOR SOME MORE INFO IF YOU LIKE.

------------------

JOHN MOPPER

METRO PROMOTIONS

ROXY FRIDAYS / WORLD SATURDAYS

mopperpromo@aol.com

another party just waiting to bomb.....bring back boris though hes not the same as he was in 98/ 99 for big fridays at the roxy. lets see 1st andrew mendez bombed in the spring this yr and then jason ojeda lasted about what 3 weeks there in sept. though its not their fault its the promoters.

you are exacty right its not thee dj's fault its the promoters' so when eddie gets there i hope all you people give it a chance because with that venue there is no way we can go wrong cwm28.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by metropromotions:

I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE FOR THANKSGIVING. WE'RE STARTING A NEW PARTY THERE THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY WITH RESIDENT DJ EDDIE BAIEZ. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO START THE DAY AFTER TURKEY DAY, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WOULD MAKE MUCH SENSE. EMAIL ME FOR SOME MORE INFO IF YOU LIKE.

That makes more sence.. I heard Baez was playing with like 10 other djs..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

Archived