Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever lose anything, then call a club to find out you...

left it there. Well that's what happened to me.

I spent like a few hours today in suspense trying to find my driver's license, all the while having daymares of having to go deal with DMV again. :worry:

:idea: Then I thought, " When did I last use it?" I remember using it to go to the World dance club like close to two weeks ago.

:phone: So I called them up an hour ago, asked for lost and found, told them my personal info., hung up, and within a few minutes, got a call back saying they have my license. WooooHoooo:clap:

Oh, that -made-- my--- day!!!:balloon:

It probably flew out of my pocket as I was hopping on the dance floor.

Anything like this ever happen to you?

This happened to my boy friend we went to a comedy club one night... and the next day he couldn't find his wallet..so I told him to call the comedy club because maybe it fell out of his pocket..and of course it was there...he was so happy...

I had some bad luck with losing my wallet...around the time of

x-mas 2000...I finished up some x-mas shopping and I had a shopping bag and stupid me..I put my umbrella in the bag the ones with the big medal point on the end of it..and of course the umbrella point rips right through it....I see the hole later on..so they made ofF good they got a nice black kate spade wallet, 250 in cash and all my identity my non drivers social security card credit cards etc......I mean yeah take the wallet and the money...but at least mail me back the rest of my shit....ugh to go through the hassle of getting all that shit over again....and canceling my cards...and new atm..

PLEASE ANYONE IF YOU FIND A WALLET TAKE THE MONEY BUT AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO SEND THE REST OF THE SHIT BACK....:blown:

i never lost my wallet, but it got stollen last summer right before I left for St. Thomas....

...and the guy who stole it...he got arrested pretty quickly after. Turned out two days later he assaulted a crossing guard and had my license on him when he got arrested....he tried lying about his identity, but I think the cops figured out he wasn't a 4'11 female....:rolleyes:

Yeah, once I lost my ticket for coat check at Twilo. What a nightmare that was! They let me go behind coat check and try to look for my brand new black Gap jacket at the time, which was impossible to find b/c there was about 1000 black jackets that looked the same(also I wasn't in the right state of mind) :biggrin:

But anyway, after what seemed to be about an hour of unsuccesfull search the management told me to try and come back during the weekday when they gather up all the unrecheived items from the weekend. Which I did, but unfortunately I still didn't get to find my jacket. So, let that be a lesson, DON'T EVER LOSE YOUR TICKET FOR COATCHECK!

Originally posted by synderella420

This happened to my boy friend we went to a comedy club one night... and the next day he couldn't find his wallet..so I told him to call the comedy club because maybe it fell out of his pocket..and of course it was there...he was so happy...

I had some bad luck with losing my wallet...around the time of

x-mas 2000...I finished up some x-mas shopping and I had a shopping bag and stupid me..I put my umbrella in the bag the ones with the big medal point on the end of it..and of course the umbrella point rips right through it....I see the hole later on..so they made ofF good they got a nice black kate spade wallet, 250 in cash and all my identity my non drivers social security card credit cards etc......I mean yeah take the wallet and the money...but at least mail me back the rest of my shit....ugh to go through the hassle of getting all that shit over again....and canceling my cards...and new atm..

PLEASE ANYONE IF YOU FIND A WALLET TAKE THE MONEY BUT AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO SEND THE REST OF THE SHIT BACK....:blown:

yeah, that's tough when you lose all those things and have to go through the time and expense of getting it all back so your life can flow normally. but, unfortunately, that's all part of life. We gotta learn to cope and move on.:rolleyes:

And one of the reasons people might now want to return stuff could be because of fear and guilt of some kind of punishment like doing time:eek:

Originally posted by crosspatrick

I keep losing my passport and i never get them back, i'm down to a 6 month passport and if i lose this one the woman said shed have to consider giving me another one.

I'm pretty sure they cant refuse u a passport for just losing it though.

Sounds like she was joking with you. Anyway, you probably need to be more conscious of where you put it, or something like that:confused: :)

I know I'm definitely not going to put my driver's license in my [pocket the same way I did when I lost it.:nono:

Originally posted by marcid21

i never lost my wallet, but it got stollen last summer right before I left for St. Thomas....

...and the guy who stole it...he got arrested pretty quickly after. Turned out two days later he assaulted a crossing guard and had my license on him when he got arrested....he tried lying about his identity, but I think the cops figured out he wasn't a 4'11 female....:rolleyes:

He must have been:stupid:

Originally posted by pk1

Yeah, once I lost my ticket for coat check at Twilo. What a nightmare that was! They let me go behind coat check and try to look for my brand new black Gap jacket at the time, which was impossible to find b/c there was about 1000 black jackets that looked the same(also I wasn't in the right state of mind) :biggrin:

But anyway, after what seemed to be about an hour of unsuccesfull search the management told me to try and come back during the weekday when they gather up all the unrecheived items from the weekend. Which I did, but unfortunately I still didn't get to find my jacket. So, let that be a lesson, DON'T EVER LOSE YOUR TICKET FOR COATCHECK!

That's why most of the time I don't check any of my stuff in. One time I checked in a Joseph Abboud suede jacket, and when I got it back, there were a lot of dusty footprints on it like it was trampled by a herd of elephants. :mad::blown: