Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im recovering...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

as some of you might know, i had ankle surgery on friday. they removed a bone fragment about 1 inch by 2 inches big in size directly from my ankle. the joint where all that shit comes together at. half of my foot is still asleep, its not supposed to be. so who knows, maybe i'll be able to do cool party tricks if it stays asleep. anyway, .... sasha sounded pretty cool, sorry i missed it.

Originally posted by jroo

sasha sounded pretty cool, sorry i missed it.

how can you mistaken superchumbo for sasha? you have 5 days to think about whether or not you're going to be there for sasha's night. Actually i've decided for you. You're going. I think you should marinate the ankle you had surgery in, in novacaine an hr before going to buzz.

feel better, jroo, and, as someone who just had an operation and didn't take it easy afterwards, i'd just send some friendly advice that you do nothing till you feel absolutely safe to get back on your feet. if you have to miss sasha 'cause of your foot, seriously, you really should listen to your buzzkill of a foot :( .

Originally posted by weyes

feel better, jroo, and, as someone who just had an operation and didn't take it easy afterwards, i'd just send some friendly advice that you do nothing till you feel absolutely safe to get back on your feet. if you have to miss sasha 'cause of your foot, seriously, you really should listen to your buzzkill of a foot :( .

DO NOT Take any advice from a girl with a an owl for an avatar.

Guest jroo
:) hahahah, i should be one of those guys in the wheelchair that fucking cracks everyone in the shins, huh? nah, i cant do it. :( it'll be hard, but i will have to miss it all for a little while. doc says 2-4 months for a full recovery. im hoping that everything turns out alright. im still kinda worried about my foot still being asleep, but i cant wiggle my toes. so it should be all good then. they arent blue or anything. oh , and the extra strengh vicodin isnt really doing shit at all. so im glad that my foot is still asleep.

oh , and the extra strengh vicodin isnt really doing shit at all. so im glad that my foot is still asleep.

try a couple shots of cheap tequila with those vicodin...that should fix ya up real good!

(feel better man!)

Guest jroo

i had to run to the hospitial today, had a bloodclot scare, but im ok, nothing wrong. just really, really bad cramps in my leg. just thought i would give you all the 411.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

Yikes! You better watch that thing closely. Something sounds funny with your foot still being asleep and now this. :confused:

yeah, they put me on a doppler machine or something, it listened to my blood flow, they said it was ok. cant explain the pain though. talk about the scare though, the doctor's office was like, take a cab, bus, anything, just get to the hospital now. we'll see , if i die in mysleep, take it easy, its been funning hanging out with guys. i think that i'll be ok though.

yeah, they put me on a doppler machine or something, it listened to my blood flow, they said it was ok. cant explain the pain though. talk about the scare though, the doctor's office was like, take a cab, bus, anything, just get to the hospital now. we'll see , if i die in mysleep, take it easy, its been funning hanging out with guys. i think that i'll be ok though.

remember to add me to your will while in your final hours.

Guest jroo

heres a pic of my ankle a mere 12 days after surgery. the focus isnt that good, neither is the lighting so you cant really see the discoloration, but anyway. dont click on it if you dont want to.

Guest jroo

heres a pic of my ankle a mere 12 days after surgery. the focus isnt that good, neither is the lighting so you cant really see the discoloration, but anyway. dont click on it if you dont want to.

Guest jroo