Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais sat night

Thanks chris, Even though i was under the weather that nite I do apologize to you and the rest of the Djais crowd as i did not play up to my potential, but have no fears Velez will be back this saturday with a set that i promise you will not forget. I do hold myself to that.

And tell everyone I don't play no Cher nor do i play Pink music.

So don't ask me.

Peace everyone..... Music is essential to the Soul...!

:dj:

Yo Velez, Solid set, that Fucking feel the drugs Break Into my Love Hip Hop Was Incredible, Who fucking did that....? You weren't yourself though i must say, but fuck it, ge em this week, everyone has those days, your too good to let saturday bother you, Just to let you i stay'd for your set and went to hear denny, (there was no way i was staying for sal parm) See you next week Kid.! Yo you played hum melody.. fucking sick track...!

And Just when u thought it was over, it just Began...!

Round em up....:beer:

Originally posted by djjvelez

Thanks chris, Even though i was under the weather that nite I do apologize to you and the rest of the Djais crowd as i did not play up to my potential, but have no fears Velez will be back this saturday with a set that i promise you will not forget. I do hold myself to that.

And tell everyone I don't play no Cher nor do i play Pink music.

So don't ask me.

Peace everyone..... Music is essential to the Soul...!

:dj:

wooord.. well to be honest, your set sounded fine to me.. i love when ya bring the jams back.. release me.. sick.. on another note, im gonna need your number i lost it cause we gotta get these plans for paintball trip deuce underway... holla! :D

YO CHRIS, NO DOUBT, MY CELL IS 917-921-0541

I'M DEFINITELY DOWN FOR THAT, I CAN GET ANOTHER TEAM TO PLAY AGAINST US AS WELL, AND THEY ARE NO JOKE, GOT THEIR OWN GUNS AND SHIT. LET ME KNOW WHEN WE ARE DOING THIS, I'LL BE AWAY FROM AUG. 18H TO THE 22ND OTHER THAN THAT I'M FREE. PEACE SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY.

Music is essential to the soul. :dj:

I'M DEFINITELY DOWN FOR THAT, I CAN GET ANOTHER TEAM TO PLAY AGAINST US AS WELL, AND THEY ARE NO JOKE, GOT THEIR OWN GUNS AND SHIT. LET ME KNOW WHEN WE ARE DOING THIS, I'LL BE AWAY FROM AUG. 18H TO THE 22ND OTHER THAN THAT I'M FREE. PEACE SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY.

no doubt... get as many people as you can im lookin to get at least 50-60 guys.. im thinkin we will do it sometime in september/october just to give people enough time to clear their schedules and what not.. talk to ya soon. . peaaaaaace

Yo velez word up kid, I'll be there next sat.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

no doubt... get as many people as you can im lookin to get at least 50-60 guys.. im thinkin we will do it sometime in september/october just to give people enough time to clear their schedules and what not.. talk to ya soon. . peaaaaaace

yo chris let me know about paintballing im in kid

Originally posted by chrishaolin

no doubt.. more details on the way so stay tuned.. its pretty much open right now if anyones is interested pm me.

I wanna played bombed , scarlet promos get ready for 32oots I' ll be hanging from trees. ahhahahhahhahhahahhahha

Originally posted by 32oots

I wanna played bombed , scarlet promos get ready for 32oots I' ll be hanging from trees. ahhahahhahhahhahahhahha

well, we're making it a weekend thing.. getting suites at the best western down the road, going out for dinner the night before and rippin allentown a new asshole.. as for the day of playing, we will definitely be gettin our blaze on..