Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha This Friday!!!

gmoneyjive

yooooooooo... whaddup DC

I know there was another thread on this but I'm a lazy fuck and didn't feel like digging it up...

as most of you know, myself and a bunch of the NY board cp peeps are rolling down this friday for sasha, they had to go and schedule him @ arc on a wed so a lot of us can't make it :( But no worries here... its only monday and I'm already amped about this... wooot wooot!!!

coupla questions tho:

what's the best way to go about getting tickets? I imagine gettin advanced tickets would be cheaper, but to avoid ticketmaster & other surcharges I've heard you have to go to the box office @ nation... which obviously isn't an option for us. So should we just wait & pay at the door, order them thru ticketmaster or what?

also, anyone know where I can find a flyer online for this?

and last but definitely not least, any pregaming goin on for this? a couple of my boys (non-cp) want me to check out this one bar with supposedly the largest beer list in the world (brickskeller I think??)... but for the other ny heads that are coming down that aren't such beer enthusiasts as myself, they might wanna bar/lounge/some other kinda place to pre-party (and two pre-parties are better than one!!)... any ideas?

Any help is appreciated.... lookin forward to meeting you DC cp peeps :aright:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

yooooooooo... whaddup DC

coupla questions tho:

what's the best way to go about getting tickets? I imagine gettin advanced tickets would be cheaper, but to avoid ticketmaster & other surcharges I've heard you have to go to the box office @ nation... which obviously isn't an option for us. So should we just wait & pay at the door, order them thru ticketmaster or what?

also, anyone know where I can find a flyer online for this?

and last but definitely not least, any pregaming goin on for this? a couple of my boys (non-cp) want me to check out this one bar with supposedly the largest beer list in the world (brickskeller I think??)... but for the other ny heads that are coming down that aren't such beer enthusiasts as myself, they might wanna bar/lounge/some other kinda place to pre-party (and two pre-parties are better than one!!)... any ideas?

on question 1: ticketmaster is the way to go. go to a TM outlet in NY and get the tix there, the surcharge is usually less than what you would pay if you bought them online or thrugh the phone. youll be risking it to much if you decide to wait to get your tix until you get to DC, then it might mean no pre-party for you.

question 2: buzzdc.com

question 3: Brickcellar, i think, they have the biggest beer list in DC i guess. Look it up onthe Washington Post. I'm not much of beer drinker.

Hi :)

You can get advance tix at Yoshitoshi's in G-town up until Friday night I would imagine. Their surcharge is only 2 bucks which is much less than Ticketmonopoly-izers. If you wait til the door at BuZz I believe the charge is more than t.m.'ers too. Am I right on this DC kids? :confused:

The Brickskeller (www.brickskeller.com) is fantabulous. I highly recommend it. :)

You can find the flyers at www.buzzdc.com. Enjoy your trip to DC!

'stina :D

Originally posted by kingartur

I'll probably will end up paying at the doors. cause ticketmaster charges $25 plus $12 surcharge and $14.00 for s&h.

How much is it at the doors?

go to an outlet and buy them at an outlet. what s&h will you pay if you get it at tower records? i got mine for 29.50. 4.50 surcahrge.

i believe at the door will be $35, again, if you do so, dont complain if you get there and its sold out. i dont know if it will sell out, but i'm thinkinig it will mad paclked.

I'll probably will end up paying at the doors. cause ticketmaster charges $25 plus $12 surcharge and $14.00 for s&h.

How much is it at the doors?

Its $35 at the door. If you still want to get advance tickets and avoid s&h fees - just pick them up at will call.

At Honeydew there were 2 different lines to get into Buzz - ticketholders & nonticketholders. Thank goodness the lines were clearly marked this time (coughHoneydew in March disaster cough).

I was there pretty early but the ticketholder line was shorter than the other one. Vic - you got there pretty late, how were the lines?

Thnx for the info vicman & cookiegirl... I will hit up a local ticketmaster to get tix - don't wanna miss out on the pregrame ;)

Kingartur wut up bro!! This time we gotta get our buzz on... no more lame excuses why you're staying sober lol :D

So what's the deal with you DC ppl... are you having some kinda pregame... or anyway for us to meet up with you guys, even if its just at the club?

YOOOO Gmoney, i'm fucking there :bounce:

Yo, Arthur, wassup bro? It was cool meeting you and the rest of your crew on fri. I had a blast. Danny def. ripped it up. Well, now its out turn to show how its done in DC. So, I'll see you this fri.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Vic - you got there pretty late, how were the lines?

i got there around 1, and there was a very small line outside, i would say 20-30 people. it was moving pretty quick. i went to the other line where there was no one and got in quick...fast...pronto...rapid....swiftly...briskly...in an expeditious manner....speedy.....promptly....

i think Buzz really did a good job this time with the line compared to the last honeydew party.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yo, Arthur, wassup bro? It was cool meeting you and the rest of your crew on fri. I had a blast. Danny def. ripped it up. Well, now its out turn to show how its done in DC. So, I'll see you this fri.

Sup bro, good meeting u and ur boys in Arc. DT was amazing that night but to bad it was a short set. Def will try to hit up DC this friday for sasha.

Gmoney We'll def have a drink off before buzz, no more excuses:D

Gmoney We'll def have a drink off before buzz, no more excuses:D

HELLZ FUCK YEAH!!! I'm not lookin for an angry 'drink u under the table' type thing, but just a friendly 'let's drink till were so shitty we have trouble standing but yet somehow manage to not get kicked off the line buzz'... lol, ok that's pushin it a bit, but u know what I mean :D

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

HELLZ FUCK YEAH!!! I'm not lookin for an angry 'drink u under the table' type thing, but just a friendly 'let's drink till were so shitty we have trouble standing but yet somehow manage to not get kicked off the line buzz'... lol, ok that's pushin it a bit, but u know what I mean :D

i think alot of people wil be in *rare* form on friday.

fubar will permanently be in my vocabulary starting friday morning :D

i remember meeting you! come say hi on friday. :) i wasn't too happy with DT but the closing dj was pretty good.

i am also going to try and get my tik from TM. anybody have advice on what time to get to nation on friday?

Originally posted by hotcheme

i am also going to try and get my tik from TM. anybody have advice on what time to get to nation on friday?

Get there 10 - 11. When Sasha was there in december it was on a Thursday, cost much more and the place was packed. When Sasha and Digweed were there a few months ago it was on a Sunday, cost more, and the place was packed. And definitely get your ticket early from ticket master. With the service charge it's the same as paying at the door except that you're guarenteed entry even if you don't make it down early.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i remember meeting you! come say hi on friday. :) i wasn't too happy with DT but the closing dj was pretty good.

I also remember you. Melissa, right? I'll def. say hello. I am pretty sure theres gonna be some kind of pre-party, so we'll get a chance to actually talk and not yell into each other's ear:) See ya soon.

I also remember you. Melissa, right? I'll def. say hello. I am pretty sure theres gonna be some kind of pre-party, so we'll get a chance to actually talk and not yell into each other's ear:) See ya soon.

cool. hopefully i get a half day friday so i can head down there early enough to go to the meetup.

come on now kids... a day before the big show and we let a sasha thread slip off the first page? Maybe I'm just a bit more excited than most people... maybe a bit too excited...

*down boy*

:D

can't wait to :pint: and :beer: and :hump: whoa... gotta calm down here... ok, back to the :rock: and :party:

:aright: