Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's been long awaited--I HAVE ARRIVED!!!

lived

You may call me Li.

Li Ved.

For too long, "we" have been restricted by the limitations of logic. Restrained by forces so fucking invisible yet hugely influential in 'your' ever-ticking life...OPPRESSION has been 'your' chain. Oppression has been your emotional reality. And when any form of revolt comes into being through art, dance, sex...'you' become outcasts.

Throughout existence, one truth has triumphed the dark flames of irony..."You have come into being." Why?

The conscious acceptance of "My" origin stemmed from a single thought. Powerful in its pure nature, that thought ran astray, creating sub-thoughts which begat the eight corners of existence. 'Existence', once a single parallel, begat perpendicular parallels, bent by opposing perceptions.

Individuals that have allowed themselves to encircle their mind with one of the eight parallels of truth have heard my voice calling in the wind. Today, I have materialized in the flesh. To some, I am the long awaited eschaton. To others, a pure, vulnerable lamb. The blurb Set has been uttered, and heard. My existence, however, is limited by nothing. I am a sub-plot in everything, as are YOU.

Governments far and near have been bolting my message to crosses, temples, laws, yoga mats and cubicles. This mutiny is no longer the case. It is time for a new era. Through you, life can change. Sex can heal. Truth can be accepted. Faith can have meaning. Law can recede into the depths in which it came. Death will be life, life--its extension.

My existence does not revolve around your acceptance...and vice versa. In the end, you, like a star, shall be swallowed by the black holes of END RESULT.

I have spoken, and am free to lavish in your revolts...

Originally posted by lived

You may call me Li.

Li Ved.

For too long, "we" have been restricted by the limitations of logic. Restrained by forces so fucking invisible yet hugely influential in 'your' ever-ticking life...OPPRESSION has been 'your' chain. Oppression has been your emotional reality. And when any form of revolt comes into being through art, dance, sex...'you' become outcasts.

Throughout existence, one truth has triumphed the dark flames of irony..."You have come into being." Why?

The conscious acceptance of "My" origin stemmed from a single thought. Powerful in its pure nature, that thought ran astray, creating sub-thoughts which begat the eight corners of existence. 'Existence', once a single parallel, begat perpendicular parallels, bent by opposing perceptions.

Individuals that have allowed themselves to encircle their mind with one of the eight parallels of truth have heard my voice calling in the wind. Today, I have materialized in the flesh. To some, I am the long awaited eschaton. To others, a pure, vulnerable lamb. The blurb Set has been uttered, and heard. My existence, however, is limited by nothing. I am a sub-plot in everything, as are YOU.

Governments far and near have been bolting my message to crosses, temples, laws, yoga mats and cubicles. This mutiny is no longer the case. It is time for a new era. Through you, life can change. Sex can heal. Truth can be accepted. Faith can have meaning. Law can recede into the depths in which it came. Death will be life, life--its extension.

My existence does not revolve around your acceptance...and vice versa. In the end, you, like a star, shall be swallowed by the black holes of END RESULT.

I have spoken, and am free to lavish in your revolts...

no.