Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Got This Pm....

it reads as follows:

Lets talk business

We are aware that you have recently started a company called PostWhore Enterprises. We are also aware that while yourself and your members contribute greatly to the board, it is still rather small. And with all the recent animosity towards postwhores it seems as though growth is not possible in the near future. So we come to you with this offer. We want to buy you out. We are willing to offer you a postion in the braintrust of PostWhore Inc. as the Head of Company Stability. Your current members of Postwhore Enterprises would become soldiers in PostWhore Inc. We want to end all the ugliness on the boards between our companies. Please respond to this offer within the next 24 hours.

PostWhore Inc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

riiiiiiight :rolleyes:

im all about the peace... i dont want this to turn into some biggie vs. tupac shit, or some jay z vs. nas type ish... keep it real or keep out... whether to accept or decline is strictly your prerogative, we at pOSTWHORE.inc promote social life and wish you the best of luck and continued success with your venture...

:new york love:

marko/dgmodel

Originally posted by xtcgspot

it reads as follows:

i declined. i cant be bought. i have no desire to be a part of postwhore inc. im happy with my new family

xtcg,

can you list all of the members of your new family? i see a nice plot developing and i reallly don't want to do any work right now. so, who are they?

it reads as follows:

Lets talk business

We are aware that you have recently started a company called PostWhore Enterprises. We are also aware that while yourself and your members contribute greatly to the board, it is still rather small. And with all the recent animosity towards postwhores it seems as though growth is not possible in the near future. So we come to you with this offer. We want to buy you out. We are willing to offer you a postion in the braintrust of PostWhore Inc. as the Head of Company Stability. Your current members of Postwhore Enterprises would become soldiers in PostWhore Inc. We want to end all the ugliness on the boards between our companies. Please respond to this offer within the next 24 hours.

PostWhore Inc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

riiiiiiight :rolleyes:

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by dgmodel

how can we forget... its the bloodline that keeps us going... its about the commradery/brotherhood/sisterhood... its never about anything more than that...

i'm just saying that on your website you say what it takes to be a part of postwhore inc., but then you offer to buy out postwhore enterprises and make them soldiers just to keep the peace?? did you take into consideration if they meet the criteria or not? i'm not judging, just a little surprised you would make an offer so quickly. :shaky:

Originally posted by so54

i'm just saying that on your website you say what it takes to be a part of postwhore inc., but then you offer to buy out postwhore enterprises and make them soldiers just to keep the peace?? did you take into consideration if they meet the criteria or not? i'm not judging, just a little surprised you would make an offer so quickly. :shaky:

Yes Marko.. I was completely SHOCKED when I read that PM to Gary.. fuck it, with all businesses, there will always be competition. We'll just have to prove that there's no fucking with us.. (bwaaahahaha.. :laugh: :laugh: )

Originally posted by so54

i was pretty surprised too. cant believe they got that scared so fast

Ughh!! There was not a vote on this!! Because I, for one, know I'm not scared of any of you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You couldn't keep up with me if you tried.

Originally posted by codica3

Ughh!! There was not a vote on this!! Because I, for one, know I'm not scared of any of you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You couldn't keep up with me if you tried.

well apparently ur superiors considered it such a threat that they took matters into their own hands, without consulting the lower members.

something postWHORE enterprises would never do. all my members are treated qith equal respect :aright:

well apparently ur superiors considered it such a threat that they took matters into their own hands, without consulting the lower members.

something postWHORE enterprises would never do. all my members are treated qith equal respect :aright:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.. :laugh: :laugh: Once I get my promotion, you're ALL gonna be in trouble.. :cool: :cool:

what scared? whos scared? whats there to be scared about???

just didnt want this to turn into postwhore planet... and have ppl ruining the postwhore name... obviously y'all are inferior, and just kings and queens of outcasted teens... shit even stole our name... shit next week we'll have postwhore.LLC, then postwhore.LLP, then postwhore & co... its going to become ridiculous... so we figured that we'll just make it one group of individuals that all have the same cause and share the same views about posting... but obviously the matter at hand was overlooked and all of sudden it became who will be the king who will be the queen who will be the pawns... how about who gives a shit... you all are taking this out of proporation... but do what you will... (but just remember youll always be the AAPL to our MSFT...)

Like Marko said.....The decision to buyout postWhore Enterprises wasnt out of fear....There is nothing to be scared off......We're established...You're not.....We might be postwhores but we dont flood the boards with assinine crap....Laugh all you want at this...Postwhore Enterprises will always strive to be like us.....And yeah you're gonna do real well....Your CEO is gonna be out of commision because of a new job.....Now we're real scared.....And one last thing....The offer was made behind closed doors....But you decided it was necessary to bring it out into public....Very well.....We'll proceed from here.....