Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was WRONG....

like i stated last week, I was Wrong bout MERGE. saturday nite was amazing till the fuckin raid. it was a great atmosphere and great music. I'm lookin foward to this saturday nite. I guess my problem was that I was Livin in the past by preaching the Bermuda Club and Bashin Merge. It appears Merge is takin Over. Thanks to George for havin me Puke all over his bar. Brain and laurie it was great to meetin you and i will see everyone there Saturday nite!!!

Originally posted by thehype

Thanks to George for havin me Puke all over his bar. Brain and laurie it was great to meetin you and i will see everyone there Saturday nite!!!

LOL. George always try to get the best out of everyone by making them puke from that shot. I will never do that shot. Nice to meet you. And its Brian, not Brain. :mad: j/k ;)

:D :D :D

like i stated last week, I was Wrong bout MERGE. saturday nite was amazing till the fuckin raid. it was a great atmosphere and great music. I'm lookin foward to this saturday nite. I guess my problem was that I was Livin in the past by preaching the Bermuda Club and Bashin Merge. It appears Merge is takin Over. Thanks to George for havin me Puke all over his bar. Brain and laurie it was great to meetin you and i will see everyone there Saturday nite!!!

Hey Hype.....maybe I'll actually see you there this weekend....if not on Tuesday......my friends are all giving me crap about sat.....no one wants to go out this weekend...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only Monday and I already have stress about this weekend :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey Hype.....maybe I'll actually see you there this weekend....if not on Tuesday......my friends are all giving me crap about sat.....no one wants to go out this weekend...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only Monday and I already have stress about this weekend :mad:

I mite have to work on tues nite and i won't find out till later 2nite. AS far As your friends are concerned bout this weekend, Be a Leader and Not a Follower. Tell Your friends ITS ALL BOUT MERGE on SATURDAY NITE and no where else.

AS far As your friends are concerned bout this weekend, Be a Leader and Not a Follower. Tell Your friends ITS ALL BOUT MERGE on SATURDAY NITE and no where else.

I AM THE LEADER :letsgo: , NOTHING TO DO W/ MERGE.....WE'RE GOING TO BEATSTOCK SUNDAY AND THEY DONT WANNA BE SHOT OUT....THEY'RE NOT A WARRIOR LIKE ME :party:

I mite have to work on tues nite and i won't find out till later 2nite. AS far As your friends are concerned bout this weekend, Be a Leader and Not a Follower. Tell Your friends ITS ALL BOUT MERGE on SATURDAY NITE and no where else.

:puke: haha. i saw it

really man thanxs for suring that

:finger::smoke: :smoke: :smoke: