Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Dj Dean Masi.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Bro i got some Djs down here in south florida that want dirty cash on vinyl, where can they buy it.... They have the mp3 but they want the vinyl... post where they can buy it....

thanks...

Guest saleen351

i think its out on vinyl in europe, DEAN where can we buy it?

PS dean rule of thumb if you leak it before it gets pressed, few buy it, i hoped you guys learned a lesson...

check your pm, we have business to discuss....

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

No, the vinyl didn't hit the stores yet in the U.S. I understand that it did hit over in the U.K. allready. Should be in stores now any minute.

good deal. ill be at the store soon lookin for it. i already got repent and afterworld on vinyl. keep up the good work dean :aright:

of course i know what a smart ass is and guess what sometimes i can be one, how bout this save 6 dollars and go buy it when it comes out it should be out very soon,

instead of downloading it, why dont you help the music industry and help cps on Masi & Mello

and you should use turntables cause that way you be able to get the new music and not have to wait to it gets on the internet and ask everybody for it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: