Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooooooo Mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since i am a co captain also i figured i'd give everyone the characteristics of a hometeam member:

1.you have to be really good lookin:biggrin:

2.a real important one: you have to be out of your mind..i know..there are a lot of people who think they are out of there minds..guess what?your not..lol..:licker:

3. you hafta have a good backround goin back atleast 2yrs...where did u go?..how much did you do?why that little?things like that..stern may ask you somethin like..why those pants with that shirt?and u hafta be ready and give the right answer..or we dont want ya here..lol..

4. if we have try out we will throw you in THe ROOM,(hamptons house)if you cant make it with TA,sev,leon,and cochi yellin at you tellin u to get out,and the hometeam in there..im soryy but your jus not hometeam material...

there are many other steps to becomin a hometeam member..but im sorry right now we dont have any spots open...but if u think u have what it takes...nahh...you really dont...lol...

:dj::party: <--------hometeam

Originally posted by ehas23

since i am a co captain also i figured i'd give everyone the characteristics of a hometeam member:

2.a real important one: you have to be out of your mind..i know..there are a lot of people who think they are out of there minds..guess what?your not..lol..:licker:

3. you hafta have a good backround goin back atleast 2yrs...where did u go?..how much did you do?why that little?things like that..stern may ask you somethin like..why those pants with that shirt?and u hafta be ready and give the right answer..or we dont want ya here..lol..

4. if we have try out we will throw you in THe ROOM,(hamptons house)if you cant make it with TA,sev,leon,and cochi yellin at you tellin u to get out,and the hometeam in there..im soryy but your jus not hometeam material...

there are many other steps to becomin a hometeam member..but im sorry right now we dont have any spots open...but if u think u have what it takes...nahh...you really dont...lol...

:blank::bored:

I think that changed my mind about going to Centro-Fly now :blank:

Pretentious and shallow ain't my game.

Originally posted by spragga25

I think that changed my mind about going to Centro-Fly now :blank:

Pretentious and shallow ain't my game.

ok u need to calm yourself....thinks hes cool usin big words like pretentious..put the dictionary down and have some fun with the posts....;)

ok u need to calm yourself....thinks hes cool usin big words like pretentious..put the dictionary down and have some fun with the posts....;)

usin? Kids these days!

Pick UP a dictionary next time before you post in my presence.

BTW - And stay tan, "bro"! ;)