Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If u could book any dj for ur wedding reception, who..

vicman

...would it be and why?

fucking question didnt fit in the subject box.

Anyway, I was talking about it with a friend over the weekend, and I saw a somewhat similar thread in the Miami board on dj tag teams.

But if you could book any 1 or 2 dj's for your wedding reception...or i dunno, some other momentous ocassion, who would you choose and why?

my top 5:

1. Steve Lawler-->sleezy, dark and tribal

2. Jimmy Van M. --> those buildups are money

3. Parks & Wilson --> tribal and dark

4. Luke Slater --> hard & bangin, like what would go on under the bed sheets after i left the reception w/ the wifey

5. Sasha

Originally posted by malanee

D:Fuse - most definitely! He's too much fun and I love the fact that he plays a mix of prog trance, house and breaks!

dude, its the wedding reception, not the bachelorette party :D

----> for some weird reason when i read d:fuse, the bachelorrette party and his pic in MUZIK (i think) where he's in the pool with nothing but the cowboy hat covering his *noble* parts seemed to fit just perfectly

Originally posted by vicman

dude, its the wedding reception, not the bachelorette party :D

----> for some weird reason when i read d:fuse, the bachelorrette party and his pic in MUZIK (i think) where he's in the pool with nothing but the cowboy hat covering his *noble* parts seemed to fit just perfectly

I had him sign that picture for me! :D

how ridiculous is it that i've been thinking about that for years?!?!!! most women who obsess about marriage at all focus on the place of marriage: which church, or not to have it at a church, near the bride's family or the groom's... or on the dress, or on the honeymoon, or on a number of other things. for me, it's always been the music at the reception.

back in the day, it was space girl, all the way. now, though, i realize she has rather limited appeal, and a dancer couldn't keep up with her frenetic style, if she were to play for a long set, which she never does. so, some toning down must be done.

i guess i'll have some paul johnson for some joyful noise early on, some deep dish for the late night, and i'm still thinking on the inbetween...