Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

If u could book any dj for ur wedding reception, who..

...would it be and why?

fucking question didnt fit in the subject box.

Anyway, I was talking about it with a friend over the weekend, and I saw a somewhat similar thread in the Miami board on dj tag teams.

But if you could book any 1 or 2 dj's for your wedding reception...or i dunno, some other momentous ocassion, who would you choose and why?

my top 5:

1. Steve Lawler-->sleezy, dark and tribal

2. Jimmy Van M. --> those buildups are money

3. Parks & Wilson --> tribal and dark

4. Luke Slater --> hard & bangin, like what would go on under the bed sheets after i left the reception w/ the wifey

5. Sasha

Well of course John Digweed will be playing my reception. ..

. . .I know it's not often that the husband takes over entertainment duties, but I'm sure he'd be happy to spin a few tracks in between the cake-cutting and the champagne.

:laugh:

No really, I'm not psycho ;)

Originally posted by ernextnation

Hey Vic! For your wedding Im booking Miami's own 'GEORGE ACOSTA'.

Thats my special gift.

:D :D :D

:blown:

a george acosta and tony draper line up would certainly set the marriage off to a great start.

Originally posted by malanee

D:Fuse - most definitely! He's too much fun and I love the fact that he plays a mix of prog trance, house and breaks!

dude, its the wedding reception, not the bachelorette party :D

----> for some weird reason when i read d:fuse, the bachelorrette party and his pic in MUZIK (i think) where he's in the pool with nothing but the cowboy hat covering his *noble* parts seemed to fit just perfectly

Originally posted by vicman

dude, its the wedding reception, not the bachelorette party :D

----> for some weird reason when i read d:fuse, the bachelorrette party and his pic in MUZIK (i think) where he's in the pool with nothing but the cowboy hat covering his *noble* parts seemed to fit just perfectly

I had him sign that picture for me! :D

how ridiculous is it that i've been thinking about that for years?!?!!! most women who obsess about marriage at all focus on the place of marriage: which church, or not to have it at a church, near the bride's family or the groom's... or on the dress, or on the honeymoon, or on a number of other things. for me, it's always been the music at the reception.

back in the day, it was space girl, all the way. now, though, i realize she has rather limited appeal, and a dancer couldn't keep up with her frenetic style, if she were to play for a long set, which she never does. so, some toning down must be done.

i guess i'll have some paul johnson for some joyful noise early on, some deep dish for the late night, and i'm still thinking on the inbetween...

Originally posted by pgiddy

wrong you are google's bitch:whip2:

BTW, it's a CD player not a tape player.....give him some credit:rolleyes:

haha :D okay, didn't know you were going to take it personally. I forgot that you were such a nice guy you defend everyone :rolleyes:

my apologies *lol*