Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvsr2r

blow jobs....not realy!

i dont know but i am not very crazy about BJ......all my friends think i am crazy. i would rather have the whole thing, cuz i know if somegirl is down in her knees i can get her naked and jump on that thing. It feels so much better too...i know its a little more work for us ;) but i thing u got to satisfy the girl too so she comes back again...or even tell her friends how good it was. It could be that i feel bad cuz i dont like treating them like sluts neither, but then again my ex loved giving me head when she was on her period....somehow she used to get off too...so i was fine with that, but i would rather have the real thing!:whip2::makeout:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

It could be that i feel bad cuz i dont like treating them like sluts neither,

I can understand everything else you said, but as for this... we're not being sluts simply for giving head, therefore... you're not treating a girl like a slut by letting her go down on you. Got it?

Originally posted by tastyt

I can understand everything else you said, but as for this... we're not being sluts simply for giving head, therefore... you're not treating a girl like a slut by letting her go down on you. Got it?

what i was trying to say mrs. attitude:tongue: was that i am not the kind of guy to say "come on girl get on your knees and blow me". to me thats treating u like shit...but then again i guess i havent met anyone like u yet...been missing out hee;)

Originally posted by nvsr2r

what i was trying to say mrs. attitude:tongue: was that i am not the kind of guy to say "come on girl get on your knees and blow me". to me thats treating u like shit...but then again i guess i havent met anyone like u yet...been missing out hee;)

Oh dear, that was not attitude! You need to stick around if you thought *that* was attitude! :laugh2::tongue: And that note... there ain't nothin' wrong with a little dirty talk and domination... you just might want to add some hair-pulling while you're at it. ;):D

I understand what you are saying. My ex- g/f did go down on me a few time, but not as much as I would of liked( I think its great!).. And the reason why she didn't like it was because she said she felt like a slut. I guess there are some girls like that, and I unfortunately found one :tongue: