sICK bITCH

marcid21

FIRECROTCH [9:17 PM]: you wanna hear what I did last night

Innocent Bystander [9:17 PM]: ?

Innocent Bystander [9:17 PM]: had sex?

FIRECROTCH [9:17 PM]: nah

FIRECROTCH [9:17 PM]: I masturbated for 3 hours to the sound of my own voice

Innocent Bystander [9:18 PM]: fuck u!

FIRECROTCH [9:18 PM]: seriously....I say some of the dirtiest things to myself when I lock myself in the bathroom

FIRECROTCH [9:18 PM]: rooooar

FIRECROTCH[9:18 PM]: lmfao

Innocent Bystander [9:18 PM]: ur out of your friggen mind

Innocent Bystander [9:19 PM]: when i look into the bathroom mirror, i blow kisses at myself

FIRECROTCH[9:19 PM]: thats sooo hot.....

FIRECROTCH[9:19 PM]: i let the shower run and all the mirrors steam up and it gets all hot and sweaty

Innocent Bystander [9:19 PM]: and then you try and bite your own nipples....

Innocent Bystander [9:19 PM]: don't you?

FIRECROTCH [9:19 PM]: perfect masturbation environment

Innocent Bystander [9:19 PM]: lmao!

FIRECROTCH [9:19 PM]: I tease my nipples

FIRECROTCH[9:20 PM]: lol

FIRECROTCH [9:20 PM]: seriously though....I wish my nipples were hard 24/7365

Innocent Bystander [9:20 PM]: sick bitch!

FIRECROTCH [9:20 PM]: I'd love to tie rubber bands around them

FIRECROTCH [9:20 PM]: and keep them tight around my nipples 24/7/365

Originally posted by stasis

"pint size pip squeek"

for some reason those 4 words combined in that pattern make me giggle when i read them , do you think im weird? :hat:

quite the contrary....I'm feeling the need to fuck you like a wild kangaroo!

...do you think i'm wierd? :hat:

No!

using my special detectives kit i found that you got that pic from the ugl y people sit!

cmon i wanna see some of the people that post on the site...people need to have their pic in their sig

there have been countless #s of pic threads.... do a search if ur that inclined to find out what we all look like ;)

Phonk and Tool lord....

...I'm sorry my thread does not meet...and SURPASS your criteria for a stellar thread...but seriously....the two of you can EAT IT!

I could give a fuck what either of you think, it was directed towards NEITHER of you...so take a walk.

Originally posted by marcid21

Phonk and Tool lord....

...I'm sorry my thread does not meet...and SURPASS your criteria for a stellar thread...but seriously....the two of you can EAT IT!

I could give a fuck what either of you think, it was directed towards NEITHER of you...so take a walk.

...oh mama...i love it when you're angry...

hi stranger...:tongue:

wasnt marci the name of the neighbors of al and peg in the hit tv show "married with children" god i miss that show...they sometimes at 1am play it on channel 7...why oh why did they take it off air................. :updown:

<~~~~~< huge dyke!!!

~ Hello Phattie my luv! :heart:

Originally posted by marcid21

Phonk and Tool lord....

. . . Who do you love baby? . . . Me . . that's right . . you know it . . ;) . . . .

who cares how many posts someone has? if they reply stupid retarded crap or responses in form of a symbol such as :laugh: or :) , its just a waste of time reading the boards..

if you have nothing to add, subntract yourself from the conversation. (OH SHIT I JUST MADE THAT UP, THATS A NICE LINE !) im gonna go copyright it.

who cares how many posts someone has? if they reply stupid retarded crap or responses in form of a symbol such as :laugh: or :) , its just a waste of time reading the boards..

if you have nothing to add, subntract yourself from the conversation. (OH SHIT I JUST MADE THAT UP, THATS A NICE LINE !) im gonna go copyright it.

. . . You should be done incubating in 5 or so years . . . Call me back then son . . :rolleyes: . . . :aright: . . .