Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

you ever dig the way you smell...

Im sitting here, still havent showered from work or the gym, smell funky as hell, yet in a strange way... kind of like it... odd to hear... i know, even weirder to say but the funny thing is its true... oh well... im going to go for a late night cruise and air out then take shower... (byebye manly musk hello dainty summerrain bodysplash)

I like the way, my b/f smells after sleep. He says the same thing about me. DO you knwo that Sleep smell. Kind lingered parfume/colongne from the day before, if u don't shower, your hair and body all together...................

. . . I pride myself in taking at least 2 showers a day, I am exceptionally adverse to smelling foul . . . I prefer no scent at all . . . I generally don't care what other people smell like because I don't let them get close enough to me to notice . . .

. . . Remember everyone, 5 feet minimum radius around the Phonk . . . yall's is dirty . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I pride myself in taking at least 2 showers a day, I am exceptionally adverse to smelling foul . . . I prefer no scent at all . . . I generally don't care what other people smell like because I don't let them get close enough to me to notice . . .

. . . Remember everyone, 5 feet minimum radius around the Phonk . . . yall's is dirty . . . :aright: . . .

Are you like freaked when people touch your hand?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

i as well take two showers a day... and my scent of choice is cologne or just being fresh out of the shower and thats it... however im saying occassionaly you smell funky and im saying once in a blew where i dig the smell... dont get the wrong idea that i walk around smelling like a jockstrap or the back of a thong...