Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you ever dig the way you smell...

dgmodel

Im sitting here, still havent showered from work or the gym, smell funky as hell, yet in a strange way... kind of like it... odd to hear... i know, even weirder to say but the funny thing is its true... oh well... im going to go for a late night cruise and air out then take shower... (byebye manly musk hello dainty summerrain bodysplash)

. . . I pride myself in taking at least 2 showers a day, I am exceptionally adverse to smelling foul . . . I prefer no scent at all . . . I generally don't care what other people smell like because I don't let them get close enough to me to notice . . .

. . . Remember everyone, 5 feet minimum radius around the Phonk . . . yall's is dirty . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I pride myself in taking at least 2 showers a day, I am exceptionally adverse to smelling foul . . . I prefer no scent at all . . . I generally don't care what other people smell like because I don't let them get close enough to me to notice . . .

. . . Remember everyone, 5 feet minimum radius around the Phonk . . . yall's is dirty . . . :aright: . . .

Are you like freaked when people touch your hand?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

i as well take two showers a day... and my scent of choice is cologne or just being fresh out of the shower and thats it... however im saying occassionaly you smell funky and im saying once in a blew where i dig the smell... dont get the wrong idea that i walk around smelling like a jockstrap or the back of a thong...