Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
darthvader

Which do you prefer? Tits, Ass, or Legs?

I always thought I was an ass man and I still am, love a sweet firm ass especially on the Latinas. Jennifer Lopez, now thats a nice ass... a little something to grab on to.

This summer, I've really noticed that I am a breast man. I mean a girl with cleavage is very sexy and if you've been to Surf Club in the summer, they are everywhere!

You've all heard the saying, nothing beats a great pair of legs. Strong sexy legs say a lot about a woman, especially when they are wearing heels and it accents their calves. Throw the right pair of shoes on some sexy legs and you'll most definately turn my head! I generally find sexy legs on an older woman 30+ more often than a girl 20+, maybe its just because they have 2 different styles. A nice pair of legs look great wrapped around your face!!!

a good ass is a good thing and tits are nice too, but i'd have to say legs.

If you look like a hobgoblin, then chances are i'm going to go EWWWWWWWWWW i'm NOT sticking ANYTHING between those.

So yes :) I prefer girls who look like they know what the phrase "running shoe" means.

1) ass

2) legs

3 ) chest

yep, chest is least important to me...it all starts from the legs, if she has killer legs, she's gonna have hips...=nice ass...as fun as big boobies are to play with, i'm more than happy with a small, perky chest...i just have that image in my head of a sexy lady with nice legs and hips~! god i love those hips, i look at her chest the least...in my experience girls with a big chest have a lil more meat on them then i want........

Originally posted by nvsr2r

def an A$$man....i love a girls bubble firm ass so much that everytime i am doing a doggy...i stop for like 3-4 seconds....look at that piece of ass and pat myself in the back:D

me too.....except when she first gets into doggy position, I always have to kiss both ass cheeks before I start fuckin'! :love2::hump::aright:

DEFINITELY THEEEEEEE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing better than a tight, firm, spankable, grabable (with my huge hands), lickable, rubable, FUCKABLE ASS!!!!

ESPECIALLY if its one of those asses that just looks soooooo fucking severly smokin hot in a thong, preferably RED,See-through, or BLACK...

and ESPECIALLY an ass that looks SLAMMIN FUCKIN HOT in a piar of those BLACK tight strecthy type pants that like every girl has...not to mention those nice tight pants i see chics by at EXPRESS.

also...there is NOTHING BETTER than when yer girl is going down on you from the side and she is in doggy postion and u just tug on that thong pressing against the sensitve hood of her clit making her eyes flicker then massaging yer hand on her ass cheeks before you enter yer long thick fingers in her soaking wet pussy to watch her devour your cock even more and then explode all yer cum into the back of her throat.

:hump:

Originally posted by quoth

DEFINITELY THEEEEEEE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also...there is NOTHING BETTER than when yer girl is going down on you from the side and she is in doggy postion and u just tug on that thong pressing against the sensitve hood of her clit making her eyes flicker then massaging yer hand on her ass cheeks before you enter yer long thick fingers in her soaking wet pussy to watch her devour your cock even more and then explode all yer cum into the back of her throat.

I'll second that!!!:D