Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Shook...

Grow a brain :blown:

What the fuck did Joe ever do to you? Anyway, there's no reason to compensate for your 70- IQ by acting even dumber on the boards than you do in real life. Now I know why you act like you do....because your body is the only positive point about you. And even with that you have to work 4 hours a day. See you while I'm ordering a burger at McDonalds in 20 years....

Lav.....feel free to move this to drama...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brickhouse

What the fuck did Joe ever do to you? Anyway, there's no reason to compensate for your 70- IQ by acting even dumber on the boards than you do in real life. Now I know why you act like you do....because your body is the only positive point about you. And even with that you have to work 4 hours a day. See you while I'm ordering a burger at McDonalds in 20 years...

speakin of acting dumb, this post is pretty dumb

Originally posted by somebitch

sh00k is pretty fucken funny if you ask me :D

Yeah, he's pretty funny in that "I have no self-esteem so I'm gonna pump myself up and be mean to people I don't know" kind of way... cracks me right up!

Originally posted by brickhouse

What the fuck did Joe ever do to you? Anyway, there's no reason to compensate for your 70- IQ by acting even dumber on the boards than you do in real life. Now I know why you act like you do....because your body is the only positive point about you. And even with that you have to work 4 hours a day. See you while I'm ordering a burger at McDonalds in 20 years....

juiceheads have feelings too......

Originally posted by hoke

Yeah, he's pretty funny in that "I have no self-esteem so I'm gonna pump myself up and be mean to people I don't know" kind of way... cracks me right up!

You people take this message board too seriously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You don't even know George.. LOL.. he's just an asshole on the boards.. but there's a lot more to him than his stupid posts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

You people take this message board too seriously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You don't even know George.. LOL.. he's just an asshole on the boards.. but there's a lot more to him than his stupid posts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope you're not serious.

Originally posted by hoke

I sincerely hope you're not serious.

. . .no no, she is . . George definitely is a great person, I can almost guarantee it . . I've heard from countless females that he's just "self-conscious", you know, confidence issues that make him act the way he does . . . but deep down inside he's a sweety . . .Hmm. . I remember someone at Vinyl saying those very words to me . .

. . Trust me dude, he's a good guy . . and all the ladies should get with him .. :aright: . . .

*laughs* codica, if you think that these guys posting jokes about shook indicate that they take the message board TOO seriously, then i think you need to get that noggin of yours *raps on skull with knuckles* examined. maybe you've spent too many hours staring at the screen, yourself.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by wideskies

*laughs* codica, if you think that these guys posting jokes about shook indicate that they take the message board TOO seriously, then i think you need to get that noggin of yours *raps on skull with knuckles* examined. maybe you've spent too many hours staring at the screen, yourself.

Umm.. it's been stated several times how certain people involved in this thread take the board to seriously. This is just another example. This thread isn't the sole reason I have come to this conclusion. :blown:

Originally posted by perns2002

:laugh:

. . . What's so fucking funny? . . Oh!! . . :laugh: . . that's right . . I can see the idiocy of hoke's statement right now . . I mean, c'mon now people, everyone knows its socially acceptible to make fun of people who are fat and/or ugly . . It's one of the great American past times . . . Three cheers for Shook! . . Showing the world how worthless degenerate fat people are!! . .yay! . . :D . . .

Umm.. it's been stated several times how certain people involved in this thread take the board to seriously. This is just another example. This thread isn't the sole reason I have come to this conclusion. :blown:

. . Listen, don't sweat what Hoke said, he's just not hip to the glory that is Shook's wit and humor . . . I mean, it's all in good fun right? . . . :aright: . . .

Aren't you a part of Postwhore Inc.?

Just a thought. :tongue: