Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Shook...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

*laughs* codica, if you think that these guys posting jokes about shook indicate that they take the message board TOO seriously, then i think you need to get that noggin of yours *raps on skull with knuckles* examined. maybe you've spent too many hours staring at the screen, yourself.

:clap2: I agree, 100%. Everyone is to serious around here.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . What's so fucking funny? . . Oh!! . . :laugh: . . that's right . . I can see the idiocy of hoke's statement right now . . I mean, c'mon now people, everyone knows its socially acceptible to make fun of people who are fat and/or ugly . . It's one of the great American past times . . . Three cheers for Shook! . . Showing the world how worthless degenerate fat people are!! . .yay! . . :D . . .

I can laugh if I like. It is also known that people poe fun at others to take attention away from themselves and to make them feel superior.

Originally posted by codica3

No offense hoke, but it's a well-known fact that you have the tendency to take everything on this board too seriously.

Actually, it's a well-known MISCONCEPTION that I tend to take the boards too seriously, a misconception perpetuated by that pedophile gyro-loving Greek man-stud DJ Jon Stephen (who's really just mad because I refused to take him from behind when he was over at my apartment).

No, actually, you're right, I do take the boards too seriously. In actuality, I'm using the boards as a testing grounds for my graduate thesis...

It's titled "A Deconstruction of Post-Modern Asian Postwhores: Humor, Alcoholism, and Delusions of Grandeur in the Internet Age."

Originally posted by hoke

Actually, it's a well-known MISCONCEPTION that I tend to take the boards too seriously, a misconception perpetuated by that pedophile gyro-loving Greek man-stud DJ Jon Stephen (who's really just mad because I refused to take him from behind when he was over at my apartment).

No, actually, you're right, I do take the boards too seriously. In actuality, I'm using the boards as a testing grounds for my graduate thesis...

It's titled "A Deconstruction of Post-Modern Asian Postwhores: Humor, Alcoholism, and Delusions of Grandeur in the Internet Age."

. . . shouldn't there be a K reference in there somewhere? . . . :confused: . . .

*golf clap*

OK, just to throw my 2 cents in here:

I've met shook once before, and the guy really isn't that bad in person. Just because he appears to be someone on CP doesn't mean he actually is like that in real life (although he might be, i only met him once)

I've learned not to take these boards and the personalities on here too seriously. You'll all notice that once u meet the actual person, they're really not much like their CP personality (xcept bigpoppa, he's still a Biaatch ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

...just because someone is "nice" offline doesn't mean i won't respond to his or her ugly, ignorant, offensive, degrading, and/or useless posts. people should be able to conduct themselves like decent human beings off AND online.

You beat me to it.

There's no excuse for being an asshole on shook's level ANYWHERE.

I see it like this...

I'm a fairly straightforward person. My board personality IS my real personality. I don't play smoke and mirrors with people over the internet. Why? Because i have better things to do with my time than spend it creating an alter-identity on a message board so i can be amused that other people think i'm someone who i'm not.

since i don't know Shook, i go off his board personality.

Seeing as i don't like his board personality, I don't like Shook.

Seeing as i don't like shook b/c of his board personality... i don't care to meet him in real life to find out.

You can tell people "not to take anyone seriously" all you want, but interacting with others involves getting an impression of who they are, and if they purposefully go out of their way to put on a front and make you dig for their "real" personality...

well, go fuck yourself, i have better things to do with my time.

sometimes i do take the board seriously. If it's "too" serious for you, well that's just a fucking shame, ain't it.

damn i just read the first few pages LoL pretty funny ish and thansk for peeps like cody for tryen to stick up for me or tryen to put down geeks LoL bbut for most part y does it have to be the uglyest worse off people who talk sh1t i mean if liek a model was tellen me that i might be offended but from the looks of the kidz who run ther mouths its just hate i mean u can't even take it to heart u relize they just know your better then them so they hate u so no fuken biggy i'm 5'11 230 and sh1t i got a 7 and half inch dik so wa wa LoL :tongue:

It ain't only me that sees you taking a messageboard as reality.