• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm sorry.....but you sound like such a herb here

bullies? community?

Are you serious??????

Jesus H Christ......you seriously need to get out, go outside, fly a kite

CP is not the end all be all of a social existance.....you need to realize that. Yes, you might meet people on here and become friends with them, but it is still a messageboard that people read and post aimlessly mostly to give reviews or fuck around.

smokesum with the assist........djjon wit the dunk :D

Originally posted by quoth

well here's a little refresher...

Let's see what I actually wrote...

Originally posted by hoke

echostar's right -- he's not the only person who's expressed the feeling that Homegrown isn't living up to its original mission statement.

Ron, don't get me wrong... I'm not going to complain about it now... I prefer to give the party some time to settle into its own, and I do hope to get a chance to spin there (as scary as the prospect of playing out is to me!)... but I always thought Homegrown was about local bedroom DJs, not the "best talent" from Boston. I hope that goal will be kept in mind, because I really enjoy seeing my friends spin, trainwrecks and all!

To some of us, it's just another good time out, but I know that plenty of people had expectations for the party that they don't feel are being met. I think it's fair to allow them to express that. ;)

Those comments didn't have anything to do with me personally. They were directed at the party as a whole. I thought Homegrown was a lot more fun when people like nycmuzik2000, thehacker, etc. were spinning and I felt like I was going out to support my friends.

But I really don't want to rehash that debate... it's beside the point in this particular discussion.

At this point I'm going to bow out of this thread entirely.

I've participated in too many drama threads and it's painfully clear to me at this point that most people on this board are simply not interested in engaging me on an intellectual level.

*moving on*

Originally posted by hoke

At this point I'm going to bow out of this thread entirely.

I've participated in too many drama threads and it's painfully clear to me at this point that most people on this board are simply not interested in engaging me on an intellectual level.

*moving on*

coward

Originally posted by wideskies

good one, you jabberwocky... and you too, you little laughing slithy tove. your kindergarten-variety comebacks fill me with a sense of reckless joy!

kindergarten-variety? no sweetie I just call em like I see em.

Dont try to compensate your cosmetic shortcomings by replying with a SAT level vocabulary

you WOMBAT

Originally posted by wideskies

good one, you jabberwocky... and you too, you little laughing slithy tove. your kindergarten-variety comebacks fill me with a sense of reckless joy!

eh shut your hole you friggin waste of space:laugh:

little laughing slithy tove- Let me guess this was an attempt to prove how intelligent you are? yeah okie

:rolleyes: