Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey Girls

Originally posted by £ddie

You have the intelligence level of plywood as reflected by your comments. Jersey girls suck blah blah blah STFU. I have nothing for or against Jersey girls, but I do have something against idiots. It's a shame that as a Hispanic I have to be lumped together with ignorant, inarticulate, inbreds like you. Have a nice night. :)

Its funny how you judge me without even knowing me. How could you possibly tell me something about my intelligence? your a noob who hasnt even read any of my post yet thinks they know me. Why dont you check out my post on the current events board before telling me im an idiot. And I have to say that I'm ashamed for you my friend, it's a shame that in your misconceived notion of vanity or pride you have to bring this down to the race thing. Yes, I'll make myself look better than him by insulting him, well that doesn't work. So because im hispanic i have to be inarticulate and ignorant right? You seem like your one of those self-hating hispanics, probably wishing you were right. I'm proud of who i am and where my ancestors came from. It just boggles my mind how you think my race has anything to do with it. Read my last post on this thread and you'll see that your completely wrong about me http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111833&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

destiny779 gets it, it was just an oppinion, just me saying what may or may not be true, yet she doesnt assume it reflects on my personality.

p.s.- tell me which one of us is joining mensa and which one of us probably never heard of it and ill tell you who's the less intelligent of the two of us.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Its funny how you judge me without even knowing me. How could you possibly tell me something about my intelligence? your a noob who hasnt even read any of my post yet thinks they know me. Why dont you check out my post on the current events board before telling me im an idiot. And I have to say that I'm ashamed for you my friend, it's a shame that in your misconceived notion of vanity or pride you have to bring this down to the race thing. Yes, I'll make myself look better than him by insulting him, well that doesn't work. So because im hispanic i have to be inarticulate and ignorant right? You seem like your one of those self-hating hispanics, probably wishing you were right. I'm proud of who i am and where my ancestors came from. It just boggles my mind how you think my race has anything to do with it. Read my last post on this thread and you'll see that your completely wrong about me http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111833&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

destiny779 gets it, it was just an oppinion, just me saying what may or may not be true, yet she doesnt assume it reflects on my personality.

p.s.- tell me which one of us is joining mensa and which one of us probably never heard of it and ill tell you who's the less intelligent of the two of us.

:eek: Whoa

Tony just brought it!

• 2 weeks later...

lol, since when is jersey known for its woman, just like everything else jersey comes in behind new york in everything, especially women. jersey girls are stupid and every jersey girl i met was mad ez. jersey girls always jock people that are from new york. new york rocks, jersey sucks, thats why they need to steal the statue of liberty and ellis island.

Ouch with the comments, but I call it the way I see it. I am proud to be a Jersey girl--4 u to judge all jersey chix by a few grrls is def not enuf to make a rational assumption :rolleyes: want to make a REAL opinion on a jersey chick? talk to me

Mensa is just like CP - a club for a bunch of geeks with no social skills :laugh:

btw, it's not worth paying dues for more than a year....once it's on your resume, it stays there and it's just a waste of $$

Originally posted by xoprprincessox

Ouch with the comments, but I call it the way I see it. I am proud to be a Jersey girl--4 u to judge all jersey chix by a few grrls is def not enuf to make a rational assumption :rolleyes: want to make a REAL opinion on a jersey chick? talk to me

Okay!! ;)