Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When does the pleasure start for her?

zeonstar

Hey All,

I don't know if many of you know me, I have posted here and there through my ups and downs. I think the last time I posted my ex girlfriend has miscarried and then left me. I was not doing well, to say the least.

Time has passed and I have moved on. I met someone so special I can't even put it into words, but let's just say I never thought a girl like her existed for me... but we found eachother and we are so in love. It's a wonderful feeling... and I'm so content and happy. We both are. I feel a real future with her.

Anyhow getting to the point, I need a little input from some ladies please. She was a virgin when I met her, but we have since made love, making me her first... well obviously. It meant to much to me that she let me have something like that, and I held it in the highest regards. We have did it like 2 times now, and it still hurts her. She hasn't really had any pleasure from our intercourse yet. I was just wondering how long we can expect it to take until she starts enjoying it? She has orgasmed before, she has masterbated for years, but just never actually had sex.

Just any advice or input would be nice. I want her to be able to enjoy it, because I love being with her.

Love can be so wonderful, you know that? I guess all my heartache was for a reason, so I could end up here....

lots and lots and lots and lots of FOREPLAY. take it slow. kiss her everywhere, touch her everywhere gently (did i mention slow?), kiss her some more... gentle fingering (slow! gentle!)... more kisses... lots of oral sex...keep telling her how beautiful she is...

tease her till she's so wet that she's soaked through the sheets, then tease her some more. make her so aroused that she's squirming wormlike across the bed, then penetrate her slooooooooooooooooowly until she's comfortable with having your full length in her. look into her eyes, smile, touch her reassuringly...

if she's utterly aroused but still in pain even after all of this, it may be that she should go to the obgyn just to check out the naughtybits to make sure there's nothing strange going on down there.

Originally posted by wideskies

lots and lots and lots and lots of FOREPLAY. take it slow. kiss her everywhere, touch her everywhere gently (did i mention slow?), kiss her some more... gentle fingering (slow! gentle!)... more kisses... lots of oral sex...keep telling her how beautiful she is...

tease her till she's so wet that she's soaked through the sheets, then tease her some more. make her so aroused that she's squirming wormlike across the bed, then penetrate her slooooooooooooooooowly until she's comfortable with having your full length in her. look into her eyes, smile, touch her reassuringly...

if she's utterly aroused but still in pain even after all of this, it may be that she should go to the obgyn just to check out the naughtybits to make sure there's nothing strange going on down there.

:hump: shit it is too early to be reading this kinda stuff.

I agree.......... FOREPLAY........................ and take it slow, so you don't hurt her at all................. and good luck to you ..............

It took me quite a while before I didn't feel any pain at all. After the first couple of times, it only hurt upon entry, and the pain would go away pretty quickly after that. Still, if I can recall that far back :rolleyes: , it was over a month before it went away entirely.

Yeah, I have to tell you that I didn't enjoy sex as much when I first started. I think it hurt quite a for a while and maybe I just wasn't relaxed enough. Anyway, I just can agree with wideskies....lots and lots of foreplay and slow movements might do the trick ;)

Wish you all the luck and always happy to hear if someone is as much in love as you seemed to be....hope all works out :)

Love can be so wonderful, you know that? I guess all my heartache was for a reason, so I could end up here....

i second that..... and i second everything everyone else has said.... i mean, im a virgin so i dont know whether sex will hurt for me or not.... but i can say that lots of foreplay :painless mind u: should be enough to break her in.... for lack of better words... good luck with everything hun! glad to see good people eventually get treated the way they deserve to be treated. hope it all works out for u. :)

Thanks all for the input.

I'll just do what I've been doing, taking it slow. I already to love on her alot, and she gets more turned on than any girl I've ever been with, I mean like wow! Do I really do it that much for her? When we are together I've been using KY, just to help her out but she could probably do without it.

But ok... lots and lots and lots of foreplay. I can definately handle that

And I don't have to worry about her wantig my credit card. She is the kind of girl who doesn't need things bought for her, she just wants me. We have the best times together. If I told you all how long we have actually known eachother, you probably wouldn't believe we were so in love. :)

Couldn't have said it better...

Nicely put!

i give props to wideskies for everything she said except for what i quoted above. do not make your girlfriend feel that there is anything wrong with her, because sex is painful for a lot of women for the first many times. patience, that's all, and you two sound like you will definitely get through this :) .

Originally posted by weyes

i give props to wideskies for everything she said except for what i quoted above. do not make your girlfriend feel that there is anything wrong with her, because sex is painful for a lot of women for the first many times. patience, that's all, and you two sound like you will definitely get through this :) .

hmm... i disagree with your uh.. disagreement *grin*...

if sex continues to be painful after a while, it's worth a trip to the doctor. there ARE actual physical reasons for painful intercourse, sometimes. usually, though, i think it has to do with the woman not being aroused or relaxed enough. :|

Originally posted by weyes

umm yeah hi, that makes no sense...

if sex continues to hurt her, rather then make her feel like "something is wrong with her", is he supposed to just "be patient" and let her vagina get rotten and such... :worry::confused:

obviously he's not gonna be like, "LOOk bitCH, somethiNg is wroNg witH yer puSsy, so get thAT shiAt cheCked ouT~"

if this kid loves her as much as he says he does, then he'll be supportive and loving and all that good stuff...

Well just wanted to give a little update, maybe see if I can get some further advice.

We made love 2 times this afternoon... just had a wonderful day. We have so much fun together, no matter what we do. Anyhow we did it twice and the pain is gone pretty much, but she isn't really feeling good yet. I don't know if she just needs to get use to it or what. She says it presses on her bladder alot, or at least that's what it feels like. We even tried doggy, but that really didn't help much. Haven't tried her on top yet. I've been going slow, getting her very turned on and all that, so we're fine in that department.

Please resist urges to make cracks like I don't know what I'm doing. I've been around alot. Heheh. Just being with a virgin is new to me, and I really want to help her for obvious reasons.

keep in mind, wideskies, that you, at least, made it sound that, if talking nice to and getting the girl wet enough did not make sex more comfortable, something was wrong with her. this is entirely false. lubrication and arousal do not necessarily make sex comfortable for beginners. that's just not the way it is.