Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shiny Disco Balls is officially retired....

brickhouse

OK, so some friend dragged me (literally) to China Club tonight and they played that track there. Once it gets played there, it's pretty much dead. Saddest part of it all was that it wasthe best song the played all night. I think it was wedged between the Jay-Z "I'm a hustler baby" song and the Ja Rule "What's Love" song. Anyway, the night sucked, and the track is officially dead now....

Agree with you. KTU absolutely KILLED it. It's not even funny. I liked it when it first came out, but to have KTU people play it 24/7 over and over and over ... enough is enough. I don't care if it attracts listeners or whatever the fuck it is supposed to do, I am just tired of hearing it every time i turn my radio on. :idea::blown:

I don't even bother listening to radio, that's all they do is kill songs. But that's their job that's what they are paid to do. Play the tired ass play list over and over and over and over and over and over....you get the point.

Originally posted by mahdi

I don't even bother listening to radio, that's all they do is kill songs. But that's their job that's what they are paid to do. Play the tired ass play list over and over and over and over and over and over....you get the point.

Totally agree with you...maybe I should jump on the radio boycott bandwagon...:D

If I listen to the radio it's internet Radio baby! my favorite is groove monkey or funk monkey....some kind of monkeyradio or something. I haven't had time to listen to it lately though, but they play the stuff I like.