Clubplanet Nightlife Community

W.E. Review:A night out w/ JBR and Jarmenio.........

Friday night............ me and JBR who actually showed up for a change met up w/ Jarmenio went to Merge first drank many shots and many more. Teo was on the money. George was drinking WATER..but we drank all his shots for him!

On to XS....more shots moet...thanks jbr....jarmenio and binoy mike bugout plenty of cp'ers to drink w/ nice crowd great music.

Snow machine is cool.....woke up Sat w/ my liver lying next to me saying F>U>! Lesson learned....stay away from Jarmenio your dangerous!!!!!!!

Sat Temps great Sat....clubangel---happy birthday, cigs emmitt, tempboy, tyco, jarmenio, notallthere,brian1500,bmw4jay everyone had a great...unfortunately merge got raided and by no means was that what anyone from Temps wanted nor did anyone get on the microphone and state that we were happy about this. Not our style. More clubs mean more people come to town..People are most likely going to check out more then one club a night...everyone wins......enough said...1000 people every night can't be wrong

SUNDAY NIGHT..hands down hsa been my favorite night of the weekend all summer...denny was amazing...thanks to the jamenio and the abyss boys I had way to much fun for someone that was working...shots napkins everywhere. jp18 your an animal w/ the cuervo!!!!djdanfury was dancing up a storm as usual......kermzy was drinking shiny disco balls like a champ---LOVE the bandana! brian1500 is starting to edge out tempkid for the mvp title..sat and sun he showed a fine performance!

see ya sat.....

:)

Originally posted by jarmenio

You haven't seen anything yet Ceotter, 3 weeks left, here is where I really start to party!!!

So wait, what exactly have you been doing so far all summer??? WARMING UP????????????????? Great! I'm in trouble!

I LOVE the shiney disco ball shots!!!! YUM!! Ceeotter, you're the best!!! Wait to you see all my new bandana's, they will be on display for the remaining Sundays!

Originally posted by Kermzy

So wait, what exactly have you been doing so far all summer??? WARMING UP????????????????? Great! I'm in trouble!

I LOVE the shiney disco ball shots!!!! YUM!! Ceeotter, you're the best!!! Wait to you see all my new bandana's, they will be on display for the remaining Sundays!

REMEMBER everyone @ our bar Sat of LDW has to wear a white bandana!!!!!!!!