Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

kaydup

Originally posted by teamj5

I will be there. Still not sure if i'm cool enough to be invited to the pre-listening party :(

I wish I was cool.

I spoke to people last night and they said it shouldn't be a problem for everyone to go to Embassy there is no crazy list for it.

Come on now, couldn't leave you out in the cold on this one:D

Ugh, I forgot about that stupid friging LL Cool J concert :(

If JZ doesn't spin I don't want to go. Sasha isn't really my cup of tea and I'm sure I could find a better way to spend my $25 that night (for instance I could pay the parking ticket I got this morning :mad: )

I'll still probably end up going.. I'm sure Zabiela will play for at least an hour or so, plus it is fun seeing Avalon all packed and crazy on a Thursday. I doubt I'll go to the listening party though. I'd rather be sipping Jack and Cokes at my place than paying $6 a pop for one while crammed into Embassy listening to a CD I could just listen to at home. Plus I'm sure Sasha will be mobbed with DJ Whores and ass-kissers and that just sounds like a gross scene to me.

Originally posted by kaydup

Ahhhh good point wise one. Hey if you want to you can come down before and have some drinks. Then it is just a shorter trip for ya ;)

Good call. I've got a friend coming who goes out like 3 times a year, plus he's got Friday off, so he's going to be psyched to party. And I might have a small crew along with him.

Then again, last time I had drinks at your place I remembered about 12 minutes of the night and have no idea how I got back to my place :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Good call. I've got a friend coming who goes out like 3 times a year, plus he's got Friday off, so he's going to be psyched to party. And I might have a small crew along with him.

Then again, last time I had drinks at your place I remembered about 12 minutes of the night and have no idea how I got back to my place :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You always have a crew coming out with you...but everytime I see you its just you ????

Admit it....you have no friends

Oh yeah, we are chilling beforehand at my place :smoke:

I can't wait to meet Sasha...I have a whole bunch of questions I am going to ask him.

And I think we'll all be down on the dancefloor....the speaker thats on the left side of the club as you face the stage.

I don't know which track will rip me to pieces the most.....two months off or diabla......it's going to get messy Thursday.

:smoke:

Ugh, I forgot about that stupid friging LL Cool J concert :(

If JZ doesn't spin I don't want to go. Sasha isn't really my cup of tea and I'm sure I could find a better way to spend my $25 that night (for instance I could pay the parking ticket I got this morning :mad: )

I'll still probably end up going.. I'm sure Zabiela will play for at least an hour or so, plus it is fun seeing Avalon all packed and crazy on a Thursday. I doubt I'll go to the listening party though. I'd rather be sipping Jack and Cokes at my place than paying $6 a pop for one while crammed into Embassy listening to a CD I could just listen to at home. Plus I'm sure Sasha will be mobbed with DJ Whores and ass-kissers and that just sounds like a gross scene to me.

LL should be in Axis on Thurs. :D

You always have a crew coming out with you...but everytime I see you its just you ????

Admit it....you have no friends

:laugh: You got me! I am so friendless :(

Remember meeting Tom, Joslyn, etc. when Sandra no-showed? That's the small crew I usually have along with me. We're not attached at the hip by any means, we usually just do our own thing.

I'm still up in the air on this one. If my friend still wants to go I'll make it, otherwise I may just pass.

:laugh: You got me! I am so friendless :(

Remember meeting Tom, Joslyn, etc. when Sandra no-showed? That's the small crew I usually have along with me. We're not attached at the hip by any means, we usually just do our own thing.

I'm still up in the air on this one. If my friend still wants to go I'll make it, otherwise I may just pass.

Thought you wanted to hear James Z.:confused:

I definitely do, but I'm going to be hearing him in a month @ Arc anyway. Plus $25 for an hour isn't worth it when I'll be hearing him spin for at least 3 in NYC.

I hear ya, I will be right the with ya in Sept:D

Not looking too good... the 9am conference call I was SUPPOSED to have this morning got rescheduled to 9 am tomorrow.

:blown:

Ohhhh booo hooo:cry:, does that mean you don't have to be to work until 9am. I don't even want to hear it, when I am up and ready to go at 5am :shaky:

Jesus are you boston babies EVER happy ?!?!?!

AWww boo fucking hooo the clubs close at 2am

booo fucking whoooo i have a 9am confrence call

theres 7 hours in between there...more than enough time to get a decent amounts rest.

dont forget to iron your skirt before you go to bed tonight. and shave your legs for your boss....gotta look good for that confrence call

Jesus are you boston babies EVER happy ?!?!?!

AWww boo fucking hooo the clubs close at 2am

booo fucking whoooo i have a 9am confrence call

theres 7 hours in between there...more than enough time to get a decent amounts rest.

dont forget to iron your skirt before you go to bed tonight. and shave your legs for your boss....gotta look good for that confrence call

Because Sasha is such a manly DJ :rolleyes::tongue:

There's a slew of reasons why I don't feel like going, this is just my weak excuse. I'm sure you guys will have a blast tonight, and I know the music will be good, just don't feel like dealing with all the BS on a Thursday night for a DJ I'm not too excited to see.

I've never really enjoyed a Sasha and Digweed show... and to top that off, I liked Digweeds sets twice as much as Sasha's when they spin together. Like I said, not my cup of tea.... have fun with the 18 year old glowstickers though.

NAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY

i cant even tell you because i honestly cant put it into words......all i have to say is that i was biting my lip the entire time........new IIO=beyond good..........

i had to take a moment (or more) for myself after......whew......