Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

kaydup

I wasn't there last night, but I saw him in Ibiza a week ago and he closed with the same mix of Expander that you are talking about and I went F'in nuts. That's the song that turned me onto this music so you can just imagine how excited I was...:eek:

Actually his set wasnt all that original or diffrent...he's been playing the same songs since his tour started.

minus 5 points for not playing underworld

minus 15 points for not playing diabla

what a nasty fucking set though....that new iio track is nice...better enjoy it before kiss108 gets it. james holden nothing, wavy gravy, jxl - xpander vs cowgirl, uhhhhh others....... sounded superb. got some great pics too :)

I hate going to a show and knowing what you're going to hear, and I could've told you he was going to play those songs (except the iio one, and call me crazy, but I have a feeling I'll be hearing that track over, and over, and over, and....)

Glad everyone seemed to have a great time though. Maybe I'll go to the November show, it's just a few days before my b-day.

Originally posted by teamj5

well poo on you miss negative nancy

Yeah, I tried to throw a postitive spin on things at the end there.. I realized I was coming off WAY negative.. that's no good.

so, j5... SPILL YOUR GUTS!!!!! You know you want to... how was the afterparty? Where, when, how late, how good, how the hell did you get in there? :tongue:

It's over already, no harm in telling us now, right?

Fine, be that way :tongue:

I think I'm going to head over to Pravda tonight. I've been hearing good things about this Todd Hanna character ;)

I may be dropping some Sasha negativity, but I think it's well-founded. It doesn't exactly sound like his sets are pushing any boundaries lately. And seriously, how long is he going to hang on Xpander?? Yes, it's a great song, yes, everyone loves it... but geez, SO predictable. (Had to throw in one last jab :D)

I'm pretty convinced d:Rew is dead. It's not like him to not post on a Friday... maybe we should call the proper authorities. :smoke:

That's it....next time I see you...black eyes all around.

Enough with the Sasha bashing !!!! How can you say his sets suck when you never go to hear him spin live ?!!? Oh wow a bunch of reviews...just like being there. Bullshit !

Xpander rarely gets played. Being the very first song that got me hooked into electronic music, I was on cloud nine last night when it came on, even if it was that crappy cowgirl version.

There isn't much you like these days huh. Maybe some Devito next month is just what you need !