Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fetishes

pookie23

Slim toes; forgiving palms; artistic eyes; confidant personality; strong & independant nipples; bold lips; faithful thighs; deep back; intelligent tongue; wise fingers; vulnerable neck; semi-curly hair; mischievous eyebrows; mythical nose; open tear ducts...

Curious as I...Saint!!!

Originally posted by wideskies

noooooooooo, they're fucked in the ass, and in the eye socket, and between their feet, and in their gaping wounds, and with a leather cord wrapped around their necks...

;]

Ooooh... don't tease me like that, mommy!

from www.morbidoutlook.com:

"Lotus foot†was the name given to the bound feet of Chinese women in the nineteenth century. While we modern women recoil in disgust over the idea of this deformity, binding the feet was the Eastern equivalent to European corsetry; both are extreme forms of body modification considered to be highly erotic.

The origin of this practise is a bit unclear, but it is agreed that foot-binding began in the eleventh century. In one instance, it is said that there was an Empress with a foot deformity that the court attempted to follow. In another instance, it is said that during the reign of an Emperor in the Sung Dynasty, the court dancers, who moved so delicately upon the petals of lotuses had such tiny, dainty feet that resembled a golden lotus.

The dainty feet became a highly eroticised symbol of femininity and grace. Mothers began binding their daughters’ feet with a few feet of bandage around age five or six to prevent growth. The ideal foot size was about four inches (like the inconceivable size of 16"-18" in corsetted waist sizes). The four lesser toes were broken and curled under the ball of the foot as far as they could reach towards the heel. The big toe served as an anchor for balance in walking. These tiny feet were then encased in silken lotus shoes, often beautifully embroidered and embellished.

Over time, the bandage was tightened and the arch formed a very high curve. The shrunken foot formed a fleshy cleft between the ball and the heel, which could have been considered a “second vaginaâ€. Various sexual guides specify countless techniques involving the sexual use of the bound foot. "

. . . I'm just sayin that the girl's gotta have nice feet . . ya dig? . . Like, I don't care how hot she is, if she's packin big old hammer hook toes she's getting the curb . . Luckily there aren't many chicks like that . . . I don't advocate that binding stuff, that stuff really IS horrific . . .

Guest gabo

I love anything nasty. I love dominating, throwing her against the wall and fucking her senseless. running a knife all over her nipples , tieing her up and blind folding her. all sorts of weirs shit.

Originally posted by wideskies

from www.morbidoutlook.com:

"Lotus foot†was the name given to the bound feet of Chinese women in the nineteenth century. While we modern women recoil in disgust over the idea of this deformity, binding the feet was the Eastern equivalent to European corsetry; both are extreme forms of body modification considered to be highly erotic.

<snip>

I seem to recall seeing a documentary about this that described how painful it was for the women as they grew older, and how difficult it was for them to walk on lotus feet... :(

Originally posted by hoke

I seem to recall seeing a documentary about this that described how painful it was for the women as they grew older, and how difficult it was for them to walk on lotus feet... :(

They don't walk, they hobble... taking "mincing" steps... and there are those who compare the way they walked, to the way women today walk when they are wearing very high heels.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

i dont think i can call my "fetishes" anything out of the ordinary... but i like being dominated.... u know... hair pulling, spanking... dirty talk type thing lol.... turns me on :grin:

oh baby!!