Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a drug using degenerate . . .

most definitely, this is how most of my friends are. oh instead of aspirin sometime we pop 800mg ibuprofens, can't feel a damn thing.....and the 5htp is a natural seratonin booster, NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.....it makes for a smooth landing :D party hard, party responsibly, and most of all take care of yourself when you are done (for the weekend that is).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a girlfriend like you we would be the Sid and Nancy of 2002 :laugh:

I take the Ibuprofen too, and I have Effexor it's a Dopamine and Seratonin re-uptake inhibitor and a lttle for pain, It's a brand new dual acting anti-depressant :laugh:

My roomate from college lives in Marblehead on Hammond Point if Im up your way I'll let ya know ;)

i am very familiar with Effexor i actually was taking it a while back for anxiety....go figure :) Prozac works as well. but the 5htp really works woders and no prescription needed, over the counter at your local drug store or GNC.

i will be staying in the city August 23rd - 25th, a little family thing but *I* plan to hit the nightlife. i am tryin to get a friend or two to swing down with me but i doubt they will show. if any of you crazy NY'ers would like to help me have a good time in the city let me know. my AIM sn is Lissa0977 and my email is shepalissa@cyonisp.net, drop me a line(no pun intended :laugh: )