Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there a summer anthem?

djhcc

Definately not one for the boyz, but my girls have been feelin' Reina - Change You all summer long.

Even the Luz track is a song for the girls. We need one for the boyz and I have a feeling we're be feelin' something massive before the end of the summer. Just a hunch.........

I can name several tracks better than Shiny Disco Balls that came out this summer.

Originally posted by mahdi

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! Every club alwys gets busy EVERYTIME that song is played.

haha :laugh: I actually know the song you're talking about. My little cousin knows all the words and runs around the house singing it.

For those of you who don't know the song, my cousin is 10. So that gives you an idea of what type of song it is.

She's been singing it all summer so maybe it deserves atleast a nomination .. :laugh:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Safe from harm lost its lustre before the summer even started. Just from what I've seen people talk about on the board throughout the summer, I'd say it's either In Your Eyes, Shiny Disco Balls, Perpetuous Dreamer, or that Kylie Minogue song...

In Your Eyes was last years summer anthem..., you can make a case for Shiny Disco balls though...in terms of Safe From Harm losing its steam, that is somewhat true being that Danny started dropping it last winter and that it was massive in Miami, however internationally the song is still Massive...and watch a room fill up here when it's dropped....

Fliz

Originally posted by njdionysus

The cheeseheads summer anthem is Heaven :laugh: and if I hear that horrid song on KTU one more time, I am going to lose my mind. The song sucks, thank god no one mentioned it here otherwise I'd have to electricute myself!

:clap:

Originally posted by mahdi

Peanut Butter Jelly

http://www.madhigh.com/Peanut Butter Jelly Time.mp3

ROFLMAO!!!

Having lived in FL for the first 21 years of my life, it seriously sounds like something a really cheesy DJ would play there. That has to be the most vile piece of shit I've ever heard (even worse than the 1998 FL summer anthem, I Do Both Jay and Jane, or last summer's FL anthem, My Neck My Back [Lick my Pussy and my Crack])

The cheeseheads summer anthem is Heaven :laugh: and if I hear that horrid song on KTU one more time, I am going to lose my mind. The song sucks, thank god no one mentioned it here otherwise I'd have to electricute myself!

now that I think about it, you may be right by saying Heaven is the anthem(its not mine). I know no one around here likes it, but play it at some cheese-ball club and watch everyone hit the dancefloor....

btw, I like your sig..I'll def be there to see him spin.:laugh:

the version of heaven on ktu has "CHEESE" all over it but the Green Court Mix is hot although old i just want to clarify that with you cause even though this mix is old i still like it

IF GOD MIXED HEAVEN HIMSELF THE SONG SUX. ITS A HORRIBLE SONG. NO SONG YET THIS SUMMER IS WORTH THE SUMMER ANTHEM. IT HAS NOTHING TO IT. I FOR ONE WILL BE WAITING TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING UP ANYONES SLEEVE REGARDING A SUMMER ANTHEM. PROBABLY NOT BUT HEAVEN DOES NOT GET MY VOTE.