Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trewguy and doubledeuce

Originally posted by trewguy

so anyway how is my lttle princess doin today

:D ur princess is doing ok....work sucks--i am so bored here and it's so HOTTTT outside. But i'm might be going to Rockefellers tonight for a couple of drinks so today won't be that bad afterall:)

Originally posted by sexydiva99

:D ur princess is doing ok....work sucks--i am so bored here and it's so HOTTTT outside. But i'm might be going to Rockefellers tonight for a couple of drinks so today won't be that bad afterall:)

u might be going to rockafellas tonight... w/who... i was there last night... maybe i will stop in and say hello...if ur there...that is...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

u might be going to rockafellas tonight... w/who... i was there last night... maybe i will stop in and say hello...if ur there...that is...

i'm probably going there with kikilicious and callgirl.....its my friends 25th :bday:and he's back from the marines for the week so i figured we would just go there and have some fun around 9:30...if u want come meet up with us, we'll have a couple beers/drinks and then go home.......:beer:

i'm probably going there with kikilicious and callgirl.....its my friends 25th :bday:and he's back from the marines for the week so i figured we would just go there and have some fun around 9:30...if u want come meet up with us, we'll have a couple beers/drinks and then go home.......:beer:

if my little princess is lucky ill come say hi

i might just stop in... have callgirl give me a ring... and we'll meet up... although no alcohol for me after last thursday... i am still recovering...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

i might just stop in... have callgirl give me a ring... and we'll meet up... although no alcohol for me after last thursday... i am still recovering...

u should...she's going to her sis's softball game and then she'll call me adn i'll tell her to holla at you....hopefully we'll see each other later