Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just now starting...

Originally posted by stiffler

Now I'm really sad........everybody's saying what a great weekend it was and I wasn't there..............Is it me guys:(

Don't worry it's not you sweetie...:D :D

The times when we decide to get wild you aren't there....maybe it's because when you're there you get wild enough for us...and we just enjoy sitting back and watching....j/k :tongue:

Originally posted by neena16

Hey everyone,

All I have to say is this past weekend is going down in the books as one of the best weekends. I had the time of my life...and

Stiffy you missed it...what a sight it was at Jenny's house for afterhours...let's just say it was zombie nation...I'm still in a daze..I lost my voice...I just feel slow....3 weekends in a row is too much for this old lady..but I know the summer's coming to an end and we have to make it count...so I'll be down this Sun for Surf and Temps but I will not be partying in full force...you'll see me just chillin on the dance floor with my corona and lime..no craziness this weekend..no AFTERHOURS ;):D

Stardo did you hear this announcement???? :blank:

Nice seeing all the regulars out...and it was nice meeting Kosta for the first time..you and your girl are good people...:D :D

I hear ya loud and clear. Lets just hope you had your serious face on when you said.:laugh:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

i wanted to give him a call... but i figured i would wait until later on... i didn't want to disturb him on his first day...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. aaahhhh our little one has job.

SOunds like I missed a sick weekend, however South Beach was sick and not much can beat listening to Tiesto...although I am excited to hear this AC/DC mix...

Badass...I never apologized for getting you sick...sorry, it was some fucked up shit....nevertheless fun!

Originally posted by NJstacked

SOunds like I missed a sick weekend, however South Beach was sick and not much can beat listening to Tiesto...although I am excited to hear this AC/DC mix...

Badass...I never apologized for getting you sick...sorry, it was some fucked up shit....nevertheless fun!

Yeah Yeah I know you and Stardo were planning on taking me out just kidding but I got so sick

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Stiffler~ me, joegio, pyschosweetie9 and a couple of other non cpers are going to beatstock too...we all got lawn seats...Hopefully Ill run into you,juggs, #2 and da hat. ttyl,bye sweetie;)

PM me and we'll all try and meet up somehow.