Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fkornre

how often do u...

Recommended Posts

do drugs a week? do u just do them on the weekend or during the week as well? do u need a reason (i.e. going to a club) or do u just sit around your home or a friends house and get wrecked?

me i do them on fri, sat and sun (if i still have left). sometimes during the week but i try to just wait for the weekend.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think for a healthy life, overall, they definitely gotsta be the exception and not the rule to having a good time.

By healthy, I mean, physically heathy, spiriatually, mentally, secure career, and a lot of love from friends and family. Real love, not "I love you, man!" love.

It's gotta be hard to maintain all that stuff, especially the love and secure career thing, if you're hittin the chemical abuse too often.

I'm pretty sure even once a week is too much, since there are usually some kind of effect that lasts more than just the night. But I'm making an exception for the summertime! Whoot!:hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being that i go out Tuesdays, Thurs, Friday, Sat, and Sunday ill just say everyday.

I dont smoke either, cigarettes or weed. Between tuesday and thursday ill go through a jar (if you didnt know what i do now you know). Friday, Sat, usually a jar each day, and then sunday morning is Factory so thats like 3 jars.

Damn....never realized how much i do, time to slow it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do drugs once or maybe twice a month. It helps keep the novelty a little higher so you don't grow too familiar with them.

Also, rotate the plate so you're not doing the same drug every weekend. Makes them get old faaaaast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Between tuesday and thursday ill go through a jar (if you didnt know what i do now you know). Friday, Sat, usually a jar each day, and then sunday morning is Factory so thats like 3 jars.

Do you have any kind of mental/physical tolerance to K? I used to see the best hole off of like 3 or 4 good lines, and now the same amount only disorients me :(

It could also be that I'm getting it pre-cooked now :mad: when back during the winter I was getting yellows for $40, and cooking em myself, guaranteeing me some nice shit.

I take B12 too.. I've almost lost faith in K.. suggestions or comments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trajik, I would do anything I could to get the liq's. Until you do you have no idea if it is tolerance or cut up or fluffy K.

As for me, I don't ever do drugs.

BUT.... If I did, I would rotate my substances a fair amount and only do E every other month or so. It is by far the hardest substance on my body, and doesn't have nearly the effect it used to, even though I was never a E-Head.

Cid, 2-CB, K, AMT, DPT, 2-CT2, Foxy and a few others are, oops, I mean, would be on the rotation in order to keep things novel and interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zeeker

right now I'm definitly in an E phase. I only do it once a week, on Friday. unfortunatly it's taking me more and more to roll these days. So, on Friday night I'm usually popping about 4 pills.

:eek: Damn dude, you should really slow down. I went through that for six months, working my way up to 5 tabs at once on this past New Years. My resolution was to stop rolling, and I went through the most miserable depression for a month or more. And it seems like I don't have near the emotional capacity I used to.

Less is more. I doubted it then, believe it more than ever now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trajik

:eek: Damn dude, you should really slow down. I went through that for six months, working my way up to 5 tabs at once on this past New Years. My resolution was to stop rolling, and I went through the most miserable depression for a month or more. And it seems like I don't have near the emotional capacity I used to.

Less is more. I doubted it then, believe it more than ever now.

i have almost completely stopped doing e. i have built up such a tolerance that i use an average of 10 pills per night. usually taking more and spending a shitload of money has kinda made me not want to do them anymore. dont get me wrong if i go to a rave i will take them but i only do that like once every 2 months or so. i do k every weekend and have built up such a tolerance to that that i need about 2 liqs for a night. i need to use alittle more than half a liq for 1 line to get fuked up:mad: . maybe time to slow down :laugh: nope i will just keep buying more to use:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, sucks to hear about all y'all's tolerance buildup experiences. Sounds like this stuff really does wear you down after a while.

As far as rolling goes, do you think it's possible to have two pills a friday twice a month w/o building up tolerance? Or will that even lead to diminishing returns and emotional instability?:screwy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trajik

Do you have any kind of mental/physical tolerance to K? I used to see the best hole off of like 3 or 4 good lines, and now the same amount only disorients me :(

It could also be that I'm getting it pre-cooked now :mad: when back during the winter I was getting yellows for $40, and cooking em myself, guaranteeing me some nice shit.

I take B12 too.. I've almost lost faith in K.. suggestions or comments?

It's most likely because your getting it precooked. When a dealer makes K, they use diff methods cooking it that yield much greater ammount of K. It's def not as potent. If one was to make K to sell it, they could prob get 7-9 jars out of a liq. Now if they were making it for themselves the whole liq can be cooked to fit into two jars. You can do the math on the potency.

Also, if you really are still having problems, and i'm not speaking from experience here, but you can do intramuscular injections. But thats a whole diffball game. It would prob be hard to get a syringe past security into the club also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by candeo

Wow, sucks to hear about all y'all's tolerance buildup experiences. Sounds like this stuff really does wear you down after a while.

As far as rolling goes, do you think it's possible to have two pills a friday twice a month w/o building up tolerance? Or will that even lead to diminishing returns and emotional instability?:screwy:

even less then that led to a tolerance for me. You will get diminished returns and it prob won't be fun by itself after a while, not the same feeling once the E honeymoon period is over. My suggestions is if you do do it, do a search on post-loading and preloading with 5htp and other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all about some 5HTP. I can't tell if it helps anymore because my life's been more hectic recently, but when I was eating well and excercizing 4 times a week and doing yoga, I was in touch with my body enough to be able to tell the difference with 5HTP. I take that and vitamins nearly every day.

But recently I've been drinking and partying and skipping the gym to socialize so much, I can't tell what's good or bad for me anymore :D

I figure (hope) that if I eat well and excercize that my brain will recover more quickly and be less likely to have permanent effects to the E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im the kinda person that goes through Phases. When i was in the E Phase it was 2 pills thurs, 1 friday, 3 saturday. That was for like 4 months last summer. Then i got in a coke phase, sept - jan, i went through like 2 8's a week. Now ive been on the K Phase.

The only things ive noticed change is my Temper/Attitude and my view of life. My temper was ridiculou as it was, but now its a joke, i flip out at least 2 -3 times a week, but im talking bashing in someones car type of flip out.

I used to be this nice, shy, polite kid and now i kinda feel myself getting more arrogant and such. The good thing is that i get sick of things really quick, so hopefully th phases will pass and all just fade out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×