Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest saleen351

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

Recommended Posts

Guest saleen351

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

sweetie cut the cord.... jp and heinz can't do you any justice, you need to be in L.A. with a real producer and a real record company... jp is a chesse ball now.... god how aweful are these tracks, take her sick voice away and what do u got? a slighty better draper.... and i dont' want to hear how jps rips the track apart when he spins... on its face value as a mp3 on my stereo or in my car it sucks.. I wanna be free is good, but nothing special...

just my 2 cents. feel free to rip me but

dont' even try it

don't even deny it

you are addicted to drums

comming sept 2002!

i put my edit on soulseek

Luz Divina in your eyes into i wanna be free stolen cd saleen351 edit.mp3

the real one is out there, but who cares, its not worth the download, i just want the acapella then i'll take it to my man oscar and let put some shit together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

sweetie cut the cord.... jp and heinz can't do you any justice, you need to be in L.A. with a real producer and a real record company... jp is a chesse ball now.... god how aweful are these tracks, take her sick voice away and what do u got? a slighty better draper.... and i dont' want to hear how jps rips the track apart when he spins... on its face value as a mp3 on my stereo or in my car it sucks.. I wanna be free is good, but nothing special...

just my 2 cents. feel free to rip me but

dont' even try it

don't even deny it

you are addicted to drums

comming sept 2002!

i put my edit on soulseek

Luz Divina in your eyes into i wanna be free stolen cd saleen351 edit.mp3

the real one is out there, but who cares, its not worth the download, i just want the acapella then i'll take it to my man oscar and let put some shit together

:laugh: :laugh: ........u obviously have no clue whats goin on with her in due time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but honestly, its like you pick a different dick to ride each week....this one is the answer, that one is the answer, house sucks, tech rules, but for a house track this is good

perhaps if you learned how to formulate an opinion in a mature manner, people might listen to what you have to say and actually take it to heart, but when you just shout things out at random, you dont get anywhere

1. its ok to appreciate different styles, and just because you like one, that doesnt mean the other is dead

2. dont just what you know by the mp3's you download, cause you obviously dont know a thing about SF and what certain songs mean there

3. if youre gonna talk about how a track is sick, do your research....Get Me Off has been out since March:rolleyes:

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dont just what you know by the mp3's you download, cause you obviously dont know a thing about SF and what certain songs mean there

Now here is someone who knows what they are talking about. Certain songs just have Meaning that you will never understand. Everytime I listen you In your eyes on my computer it just takes me back to that point from sunday when i heard it in factory, its gets into you, makes you get this weird as feeling, and you can think of is "God dammit, when the fawk is sunday morning gonna get here!!!!" You just wouldnt understand. If i hear someone blastin Luz next to me, a look and a nod is all it takes, and you feel a connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

its funny how every person that posted on vip agrees with me, a song that is only good in one club is not a great song....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dumbass....heinz didn't do the in your eyes mix! calluchi, or however you spell it did. but considering you know everything about it, you already knew that. its funny, everytime i see you on here your getting schooled. kinda funny. its weird actually. who do you think is wrong, saleen, or everyone else? also, jp's simply holding out on her. he's waiting for sony to sign at the right price. he knows what he's doing. she WILL be the next r&b and house sensation- i predict she will be the next whitney. jp knows he needs someone like sony to get the job done. there huge, money is no object, and guess what- here's the number one killer- there global!!! you fucking tool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzikman

I find it funny that the same tracks that people have been hyping up for so long and loving for so long get shit on once they are leaked.. and i am not just speaking of JP production.. its just pure humor

its always been that way, thats y i never mention any unreleased unless i know some other people than myself have them also. best is luz free is off a mixed cd :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

its funny how every person that posted on vip agrees with me, a song that is only good in one club is not a great song....

VIP !!! :laugh: Hahahahahhahaahaa...Im dyin here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dznyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have one word for ya bro.........TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Fucking SF homos man, bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Thats a good one! :aright: Go back to sucking Tenaglias dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wakeup

its always been that way, thats y i never mention any unreleased unless i know some other people than myself have them also. best is luz free is off a mixed cd :laugh: :laugh:

people just humor me more and more every day :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

VIP !!! :laugh: Hahahahahhahaahaa...Im dyin here.

bro that is just gay, you can't knock the vip board... ever! they know their shit, trust me, maybe one day we'll tell you who those guys are who post on there, they are not regular joe smoes like us, real industry people.... one day though little grasshopper...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

bro that is just gay, you can't knock the vip board... ever! they know their shit, trust me, maybe one day we'll tell you who those guys are who post on there, they are not regular joe smoes like us, real industry people.... one day though little grasshopper...

lords knows u dont know ur shit :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

bro that is just gay, you can't knock the vip board... ever! they know their shit, trust me, maybe one day we'll tell you who those guys are who post on there, they are not regular joe smoes like us, real industry people.... one day though little grasshopper...

Oh!!! Pretty please! Tell me who they are!! I need to know...:laugh: Are you an "Industry head" now ?!!? Make up your mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Who said he was my favorite ? I know you know good music, so lets not turn this into another pointless argument. :argue:

You started with the :laugh: :laugh:'s about VIP didn't you? I'm just curious as to why you took that route??? Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that be considered looking for a pointless argument???? When you post your :laugh: :laugh: 's, it insults my and every other single moderator on VIP's musical intelligence. Are you saying that we don't know our music??? Oh wait, you just said I did. So who's really looking for the pointless argument here?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×