Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

Guest saleen351

Guest Vengeance

Okay, don't sound like a loser now. More than two posts? Oh wow you must have a great social life since you have over 1,000 posts LMAO!!!

google.com in relation to trance, techno, nyc, and vocals dont remember which of them it was.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who is oscar g..

oscar set the record for most #1 hits on billboard in a single year, topping janet jackson and madonna...

vengence, you are an idiot..

Guest Vengeance

Nah the only idiot is you. Just b/c you suck off some guy that no one ever heard of, does not make him good.

Okay now he topped of janet jackson and madonna. LMAO so now he's an artist himself? STILL never heard of him. He obviously wasted most of his life if he can't even get his name on the board after being so big eh??? Save your breath, he is not famous, he is obviously not the best, and he certainly is not top of the list and if so it must be a shitty list.

And who cares about commercialized music (you did say billboards) anyway unless you are driving in rush hour and have nothing else to listen to either?

u anal thugs

Guest Vengeance

oh and speaking of morons, its Vengeance w/ an a learn how to spell

and fliz, you asked if I was luz' dad to me that sounded like a wise ass remark and you deserved all the abuse that followed haha

Originally posted by Vengeance

oh and speaking of morons, its Vengeance w/ an a learn how to spell

and fliz, you asked if I was luz' dad to me that sounded like a wise ass remark and you deserved all the abuse that followed haha

the more you talk, the more ignorant and immature you sound... ;)

Guest Vengeance

yes I heard funky green dogs (their biggest accomplishment is having the word green in their name>> which i give them props for its the best color haha),

dj oscar g is no where near the level of JP, vicious, green velvet, sasha, digweed, baez, boris, etc....

and me immature/ignorant? nah I replied to some topic who cares about the date, I just replied since I have not had my chance to and u got one guy who blows oscar g so he starts to cry then u got another who says stupid things then tries to act like hes innocent. Bunch of biatches STFU uve been served

Originally posted by Vengeance

Nah the only idiot is you. Just b/c you suck off some guy that no one ever heard of, does not make him good.

Okay now he topped of janet jackson and madonna. LMAO so now he's an artist himself? STILL never heard of him. He obviously wasted most of his life if he can't even get his name on the board after being so big eh??? Save your breath, he is not famous, he is obviously not the best, and he certainly is not top of the list and if so it must be a shitty list.

And who cares about commercialized music (you did say billboards) anyway unless you are driving in rush hour and have nothing else to listen to either?

u anal thugs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: please dont stop...