Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
starshaped

FAO Daniela

oh fooking hell!!! i heard about that on the radio this morning!!! sorry guys, i haven't been on clubplanet lately at all, i hate this place :laugh: (jk, but i ain't that fond of it!) but i do wanna go!!!!! i have NO plans this weekend, maybe i shall! altho sheffield is a long ride..

rob u goin?? i don't kno anyone who will be there.. :cool:

oh fuck rob! :( i'm so sorry to hear that!!!

i hope you can make it tho :) (hehe, i'm praying for ya.. coommeeee ooonn, robbie!!! hehe :tongue: )

i go back on the 28th.. please! don't remind me! :laugh2: jk..

i'm off to stockholm this monday til friday tho! (notice how i schedule my trips so that i don't miss a weekend of partying in the UK.... hahha!!) i love this land! :D :D

Originally posted by mareluna

oh fuck rob! :( i'm so sorry to hear that!!!

i hope you can make it tho :) (hehe, i'm praying for ya.. coommeeee ooonn, robbie!!! hehe :tongue: )

i go back on the 28th.. please! don't remind me! :laugh2: jk..

i'm off to stockholm this monday til friday tho! (notice how i schedule my trips so that i don't miss a weekend of partying in the UK.... hahha!!) i love this land! :D :D

i am sorry i got in the midlle of ur conversation but r u telling me that in london u can have more fun that in ny...i am albanian myself but since i moved here i cannot rest...party-time...i am not trying to diss no one, i am just wondering. i have been all over europe before i left, and i thought spain was up there....but never been in london.... :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

i am sorry i got in the midlle of ur conversation but r u telling me that in london u can have more fun that in ny...i am albanian myself but since i moved here i cannot rest...party-time...i am not trying to diss no one, i am just wondering. i have been all over europe before i left, and i thought spain was up there....but never been in london.... :confused: :confused:

london has the best parties: Bedrock, The Gallery, Gatecrasher, Renaissance, Fabric Live, etc

big name djs on a regualr basis....great vibe everywhere