Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do ALL the Sinners go on Saturdays? A new spot!

beatfriek

Come celebrate Jimmy Toural's CD release party and receive his new production: Chronic Sessions

:bong:

Hook yourself up in JaiL@ The Bentley Suites 510 ocean dr.:aright:

Inhale the sounds of... :dj:

Jimmy Toural (10-1:30) House

Big Money Migs (1:30-3) Hip Hop

Collosso K (3-???) Breakbeats and Progressive

Party with bad boys and bad girls at our $20 ALL NITE OPEN BAR exclusive for vip's and CP members and guests! :beer:

:party:

More info on guestlists/vip table reservations

vipinjail@aol.com:aright:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PERFECT!!!!! i missed out the last time, not this time....i wont make the same mistake twice...i heard jimmy ripped it that night!! great vibe, great music and fawkin cheap drinks!!!! i hear that there was alot of good looking girls there (Jimmy T's groupies):tongue: ....i heard that there were more panties dropping that night, than at a gynecologists office!!!! (waiting for backlash)....:D

ps

i also heard that the first 30 people through the door get an autograph picture and cd of Jimmy T...is this true???:tongue:

had a blast this past saturday!!! great venue and great vibe...everyone was down to earth....great music being laid down by Jimmy T....20 bucks all u can drink, cant beat that....great hanging with dibs (from NJ, great dancer:tongue: ), raverdoll, dizzyscarlet, mimid, beatfriek and great finally meeting Meli24 (you are good people, we must hang again!!:D )....had a blast even danced to Hip Hop:rolleyes: ...overall a great night, i will def. be there next week!!!!!:D

Had a great time at Jail on Saturday. Finally got to meet Mrmatas, lavosdeldiablo, Dizzyscarlet, & Raverdoll . What happened to Raverdoll anyway? She was there one minute and gone the next! :confused:

I got to find out that everyone has a little hip hop in them. (Mr. Matas :D )

We all definitely have get together again!;)

I had a great time on saturday night... Glad to see some of the CP peeps representing... DizzyScarlet (ilove this girl;)), Raverdoll, mimid, MrMattas, Beatfriek, and Meli2444 (you & your Husband are the bomb)... Thank you all for a great night... The vibe we had going in there made me wanna stay all night...:D

Oh yeah and a shout-out to the jersey girls...Thanks for making it out there...You girls looked like you were having fun...LoL...U Even had MrMatas dancin hip-hop...

For those who missed it... We'll be back again this coming saturday...

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

You girls looked like you were having fun...LoL...U Even had MrMatas dancin hip-hop...

I saw that!!! This Saturday I'll be sure to take my camera to post it up for the rest of the Cp's!!!! :laugh:

Lavosdeldiablo- It was nice meeting you but I have a question for you....What was up with you and the ladies room? :D

Meli

LOL:laugh:

You guys are too much!!! Id like to thank mimid, dizzyscarlet(who by the way expressed her roots to me) the cp jersey crew who i didnt have a chance to hang out with unfortunately, and always representing mr matas, and jimmy T. I wish i could of met raverdoll and meli, i guess ill have to wait until next week. Did anyone notice the side room outside??? I checked it out later on through the night after watching everyone coming in with chinese eyes:smoke: !!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

LOL:laugh:

You guys are too much!!! Id like to thank mimid, dizzyscarlet(who by the way expressed her roots to me) the cp jersey crew who i didnt have a chance to hang out with unfortunately, and always representing mr matas, and jimmy T. I wish i could of met raverdoll and meli, i guess ill have to wait until next week. Did anyone notice the side room outside??? I checked it out later on through the night after watching everyone coming in with chinese eyes:smoke: !!!

You were there???:confused: I never met you. Mrmatas could you tell me why you didn't introduce us? :)

Room? I was too buzzed to notice anything around me.

I'll be there Saturday. :letsgo: