Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do ALL the Sinners go on Saturdays? A new spot!

beatfriek

You were there??? I never met you. Mrmatas could you tell me why you didn't introduce us?

I was at the door at the begining of the night until like 12:30

Yeah, there is an outdoor side room next to the vip!!! I think mattas was too busy getting his groove on!!!:rock:

Next week well meet for sure!!! I do wanna know why the bathroom was also sooo popular???:D wink wink

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beatfriek

You were there??? I never met you. Mrmatas could you tell me why you didn't introduce us?

I was at the door at the begining of the night until like 12:30

Yeah, there is an outdoor side room next to the vip!!! I think mattas was too busy getting his groove on!!!:rock:

Next week well meet for sure!!! I do wanna know why the bathroom was also sooo popular???:D wink wink

If you were there when Jail opened then you saw me. I was the blonde with the bald guy. That can't be that hard....:D

Next time. ;)

PS Mrmatas was busy with all the chicks.. Even went down on one! :eek:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u were the "other" white cuban...:tongue:

i went down a girl? damn must have had a better night than i thought....:laugh:

Alright Mrmatas I may look gringa but I ain't that white. You on the other hand.... I need to take you to the beach to tan..:D

Yes sir.. I saw you with my own eyes :eek: You were jammin! ;)

Originally posted by mimid

It was a great night overall, nice to see everyone out and about, Jimmy> keep up the good work. Nice to meet Meli, beatfriek, raverdoll and whomever I may be leaving out. BTW, what was up with the bathroom thang? :eek::rolleyes:

It was nice meeting you too Mimi. :) I knew you all had the ghetto in you. :D

Originally posted by meli2444

Alright Mrmatas I may look gringa but I ain't that white. You on the other hand.... I need to take you to the beach to tan..:D

Yes sir.. I saw you with my own eyes :eek: You were jammin! ;)

u look like a gringa, so ur white:tongue:

btw i burn i dont tan....so be gentle with me...;)

i was jammin'? i heard the best parties were in the bathroom...:laugh:

well, yes, i was having fun (and FUCK YEAH I love hip-hop--even more than--uh, dare i say it?HOUSE!!):tongue:

But for some reason there was only ONE PERSON who wanted to leave (hhmmmm.....wonder who that was:rolleyes: )and so we ended up leaving at like 1:30, it was so ridiculuos cause we were drinkin for free :beer: and dancin to some phat tracks:bootysha: and all of a sudden, were out and it pretty much went downhill from there.

Went to space, couldnt get in touch with biz so we left.

And that was basically it.

Didnt get fucked up, didnt get laid, didnt dance as much as i wanted to FOR SURE!!!

At least when i go out i like to do one of the above........... :devil:

NEXT WEEK I AM THERE AND I AINT LEAVIN'!!!!:frust:

Oh, and it was great to meet meli and mr.meli (sorry i dont remember his name)

and yeah,greg, beleive me the first thing that i discovered in the club was that little side patio-- CHILLIN!!!:smoke:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

well, yes, i was having fun (and FUCK YEAH I love hip-hop--even more than--uh, dare i say it?HOUSE!!):tongue:

But for some reason there was only ONE PERSON who wanted to leave (hhmmmm.....wonder who that was:rolleyes: )and so we ended up leaving at like 1:30, it was so ridiculuos cause we were drinkin for free :beer: and dancin to some phat tracks:bootysha: and all of a sudden, were out and it pretty much went downhill from there.

Went to space, couldnt get in touch with biz so we left.

And that was basically it.

Didnt get fucked up, didnt get laid, didnt dance as much as i wanted to FOR SURE!!!

At least when i go out i like to do one of the above........... :devil:

NEXT WEEK I AM THERE AND I AINT LEAVIN'!!!!:frust:

Oh, and it was great to meet meli and mr.meli (sorry i dont remember his name)

and yeah,greg, beleive me the first thing that i discovered in the club was that little side patio-- CHILLIN!!!:smoke:

It was great to meet you too. Next time we'll just have to go to a hip hop club. :D

Was I that drunk that I didn't notice this room? Where was I? :confused: