Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Exit Aug 30th.... Masi & Mello (main Floor)

djdeanmasi

Guest saleen351

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, masi and mello blowing up!!!! main floor.. kick the piss out of draper while you are there, toss him off the second floor!!!! Blowing up...

you never hit me back with those pms... you gotta tell me what to do, i spoke to some djs, they are on board and will contribute... let me know, or I got another duo lined up.....

good luck, take some pics will ya!!!!!!!

Where going on from 11 - 2. It's a trial for the first week. Hopefully some you all can make it out. We would love the support. Let me know. We have advanced tix ($ 20 per & no waiting in lines!) $30 at door. We're having our NEW MIXED CD GIVEAWAY / RELEASE PARTY!

The new cd is PHAT! 14 tracks & 5 are some of our original remixes. I'd like you all to get one!:D

Yo.... haven't heard back from you kats. What's the skinny :)

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Where going on from 11 - 2. It's a trial for the first week. Hopefully some you all can make it out. We would love the support. Let me know. We have advanced tix ($ 20 per & no waiting in lines!) $30 at door. We're having our NEW MIXED CD GIVEAWAY / RELEASE PARTY!

The new cd is PHAT! 14 tracks & 5 are some of our original remixes. I'd like you all to get one!:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Congrats, too bad you gotta open for a slob, and a slob crowd that would rather here....."we kept playing and playing" then any 1 song you guyz will drop...

Haven't been there on a Fri. Crowds no good? Draper's a slob?

I think Mello is a start to cleaning up the club. The club's name has deteriorated, but if you look around when inside, its really not that bad. :) We have lost focus on what is really important: the music. That's why I see Mello as a change, a positive change.

DJ Mello---- August 30th, 2002

the beginning of the EXIT 3 Nightclub :)

HAHAHA Reppin my man "SS" the other half of Masi & Mello. They make a good team and their different styles blend to hit you with some SHIT, to keep you on the floor. I think a couple of the earlier tracks with the exception of one track I just didn't like, but other than that People have just been sleeping on these two! I'm Sayin they aren't gods and the best in the industry, but they got skills and it's a damn shame the music industry is the way it is. But....it pushes those who want to make it to try harder and those that can't make to get the hell out. For example, IMHO, The Afterworld should have caught on. It's a hot track and I think if Prince heard that motha fucka he'd like it. OH damn.....It's too early for this I forgot the whole point of this post.....Oh yeah...

Go see Masi & Mello Aug 30th! I knew there was something I forgot :gas: