Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for events between August 21 and 24

bigsteve8

I'm from Jersey, visiting some friends during that weekend, and looking to find out what stuff is still going on. I used to goto Buzz 2-3 times a month, haven't been there in over a year, so I'm planning on hitting there Friday. What other events are there in the Balto/DC area between that Wednesday and Saturday? I know Glow's lineup is weak, but I dont know what clubs and events there are anymore down there. . .

Thanks in advance for any help/info anyone can give me . . .

well....i can help you out with two events i know real well.

thursday nite you should check out Modern. its a real cool clubspace in DC. music starts out downtempo and dub early into the night - and progresses into tech / progressive house. there is often a strong CP showing...the club is in georgetown - if you need more info or would like to get on the guestlist for the night - send me an e-mail djbuster@earthlink.net

as for saturday - there is a new club just outside of DC in Arlington Virginia called Gua-Rapo. real chill lounge that turns into a more upbeat club as it gets later. again - for more info send me an e-mail.

you can also check (i beat ya to it vic...) www.lemurgene.com for lots of info on what is going on in the area.

hope that helps...